Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fisho Viaduct Result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisho Viaduct Result

1st Neil Machin 147lb
    2nd Steve Mayo 139lb
    Off peg 19 and peg 3
    Roll on friday

Think you'll find its neil mckinnon not machin.
    Steve Ringer
    Carpmagic - Talk Angling UK

Comment

Yes you are quite right Steve, that will teach me to paste results of other posts!!!
      Roll on friday

Comment

Dont worry i was just about to send Neil Machin a well done text before i thought best check the result with someone who was there.
        Steve Ringer
        Carpmagic - Talk Angling UK

Comment

Try again

1st Neil Mckinnon 147lb
          2nd Steve Mayo 139lb
          Off peg 19 and peg 3
          Roll on friday

Comment

Steve, send him a well done text anyway! Should be well pleased that he has already qualified!
            Simon Young
            Admin
            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Oneabung fishing at Viaduct

Here is my peg at Viaduct -

And here is a picture of Steve Mayo (2nd) in action -

Last edited by Oneabung; 13 April 2007, 01:14 PM.
              Simon Young
              Admin

Comment

Are you sure that isn't Mr.Mayo?
                Roll on friday

Comment

this swim i have fished so many time, it one of the best swim on spring lake to left of you, you have corner that go's back in a bit. and as you come out you have a over hanging tree and some reed's also, well in the summer an way and a gap that go's into the bigger part of spring lake. in front you have a island of about 20 to 24 meters and to the right of you have open water. when i fish this swim the best part is to the left of you fishing near to the reeds i have had lot of carp there, carp 15lb to 18lb and so on the best bait for there was caster and worm for me. the island in front i would normally fish paste there had round 134lb out of there on past on the waggler, there was a right up about it in angling times i had 3 doubles and all the rest was carp from 6 to 9lb's that was about 9 meter away from the gap just as the island go in a bit about 1 and half feet deep it is there. as for the open water i would fish with the feeder there, cat meat no the hook and fish meal as feed. if i know you were in that swim i could have help you so much like i said i fish it so may time's, the big carp go back and forth from the island to the corner i am so sorry i could not help you anyway you had a good time there and that's what fishing is all about good luck for the next match oneabung letus know how you get on

Comment

Art... sounds like I fished it exactly right them as I fished chop and caster in the gap behind the tree and pellet and paste across to the island - they just were not there on the day, 130 anglers on the complex made the fish run to the middle of the lake - same thing happened on a few of the Fishos last year! Looking for a better draw at Barford next week now!
                    Simon Young
                    Admin

Comment

Were can i see a full break down of the result, its been a week know and i can only find the top 3. I thought in this day and age of the computer information was given the next day.
                      Steve Davies

Comment

Working...
                      X