Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bowsaw in Odiham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowsaw in Odiham

Hi ALL

ONLY 7 fished today, weather was very windy to start with most people had the wind in thie face, so most people opted for the feeder the first couple of hours.
    Not many fish were caught while the wind was strong, then hey presto the wind direction changed and out came the pole's a few fish started getting caught but this only last 1 hour as the wind got back up, the last 2 hours of the match was the best most people catching the odd fish close in or in the margins.

The top weight was by me who opted to fish 8mm halibut pellet and corn down the edge.
    Here are the run down of the weights.

1st Terry Swan 66lb 2oz.

2nd Fred Ravening 51lb 5oz. all Carp caught on meat and maggot down the edge.

3rd Alex Barter 35lb 10oz. All caught on the Feeder on Meat

4th Mark Strong 29lb 6oz. all caught on meat down the edge.

And the lowest weight was Barry Liffin 6lb 10oz.

what a superstar

well done superstar im glad that the fish were in feeding mode for you i should have gone to bowsaw with you lot fished the ribbon lake today and all i had to show for my efforts was 1lb a complete waste of time well done today terry all the best mate regards john rhodes

Comment

Many thanks John
      I was thinking of booking the lake you was fishing after the new year, but maybe not now.
      All the best Terry
      Ps- Did you have a look at those dates for Farlows end of Nov And Beginning of Dec.
      Ps- we Need 10 more.
      All the best Terry

Comment

Working...
      X