Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Results for Cob House Wednesday Affordable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results for Cob House Wednesday Affordable

Weather Conditions :- Overcast, dull but mild for the time of year and next to no wind

Number Fished :- 11

Results:-

Wednesday 11 November 2009 Wyatts Pool 11 anglers

The fish in Wyatts don’t seem to realize what time of year it is at the moment. Regular Wednesday attendee Rob Swain took top spot with a fantastic 103 lbs on maggot at 13 metres. Another Cob House regular of late, Alan Blount followed up just short of the ton with 98 lb taken on pellet. A last minute decision to fish the match instead of a pleasure session, paid off for Dean White, who took third place with 93 lb. With all but one angler taking over 50lb, it’s hard to see if these fish are ever going to slow down!

1st Rob Swain 103 - 9 peg 2
    2nd Alan Blount 98 - 12 peg 29
    3rd Dean White 93 - 3 peg 23
    4th Scott Jones 76 - 4 Peg 12

Back - ups: 65, 63, 62, 59, 57, 51, 33

Additional Info :-

Well done to Swainy - hard work catching all them tiddlers!

Also well done to Carpcrazy's better looking brother (mind you, that's not hard, lol) Dean for leaving the pleasure session for another day!

Laugherne Island Pool on Saturday people - if the weather stays relatively settled as it has the last few days, could be some more great November weights

Added by :- Fish Farmer

well done the bro....

Comment

i can see you gettin wet phil nxt time i come down.although the way you was liftin them fish out to weigh you must be built like popeye lol.at least u will sleep tonight......

Comment

I'm built more like his missus, Olive mate! My grandand used to say 'he ay as fair thru as a kipper - folded' and 'if nothing went past ya, twice - it was 'im' !! lol
        [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
        X