Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Results for LAKEMAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results for LAKEMAN

Weather Conditions :- sunny am very wet pm wind 25, with gust to 35mph

Number Fished :- 11

Results:-

silvers weight.......................Carp weight..............................points

1st P Mosley peg 7 18.4lb.........1st P Clark peg 12 29.4lb...........P Mosley 3
    2nd P Clark peg 12 8.12lb.........2nd P Mosley peg 7 23.9lb.........P CLARK 3
    3rd E Purnell peg 8 6.9lb...........3rd E Purnell peg 8 18.5lb.........E Purnell 6
    4th D Manton peg 6 3.1lb..........4th D Gash peg 23 15.14lb.......D Gash 9
    5th D Gash peg 23 3.0lb............5th M Buxton peg 10 14.14lb....D Manton 10
    5th D Danules peg 21 3.0lb........6th D Manton peg 6 5.6lb.........S Buxton 12
    6th G Gosling peg 4 2.8lb...........7thG Gosling peg 4.13lb............G Gosling 13
    7th S Buxton peg 3 0.13oz............................................ ..........M Buxton 15
    .................................................. ..........................................D Danules 15

Additional Info :-

A very hard days fishing, heavy over night rain with storm force wind seamed to put all the fish off the feed, and some of the competitors too, the rain at times was horizontal, poor B Toplis on peg 22 had it straight in the face all day. Well done phil and Paul not to bad weights on the day, i think most anglers enjoyed it. I hope to see you all in two weeks time dave.
    ps d'not forget you can drop one bad weight and you all have a wild card left to play.

Added by :-
    Last edited by D N W; 15 November 2009, 02:57 PM.

Haverholme park lake winter league

SORRY lads i have spent the last hour getting the results in the right collums and the site has lumped the lot togeather but it could be me, being computer illiterate

Comment

Its not ideal but i've put it in order. Yesterday was the first time i was glad i was in bed sleeping off nights the wind and rain woke me up severall times and i just sank deeper under the sheets and thought i'm glad i wasn't fishing. It must have been a night mare. Dave i will be there tuesday with tincanman and also wednesday for the open but will be late(dropping kids of at school) can you get edgar to draw for me. cheers steve.
      Steve Davies

Comment

super star

THANKS DNW i presume it's the .......... that stops it lumping it together , your a super star
        i will see you on tue/wed dave

Comment

What rain? It was just a light shower My waterproof trousers held up ok just a shame i'd left my jacket in the car!! Wonder if my match top 3 will show up???

Comment

Originally posted by luckypiker View Post
            What rain? It was just a light shower My waterproof trousers held up ok just a shame i'd left my jacket in the car!! Wonder if my match top 3 will show up???
            Along with 3 others i hope

Comment

is there a finders fee , i will have a flier on wednesday if edgar draws for me.
              Steve Davies

Comment

Originally posted by D N W View Post
                is there a finders fee , i will have a flier on wednesday if edgar draws for me.
                My top 3 was last seen heading for the corner on peg 4

Comment

Working...
                X