Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cornerstone league match 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornerstone league match 2

well well i didnt fish today..and just cant get my head round the result...phenominal comes to mind for a cut but what do i know....

1st Chris Rice............. 17lbs ...0ozs...11drms
    2nd Brian Jarvis...........16lbs...14ozs...0drms
    3rd Dave kind..............15lbs...11ozs...12drms
    4th Fred Reynolds........15lbs...4ozs.....2drms
    5th Mal howard............14lbs ...5ozs.....1drm
    6th Graham Collet.........13lbs....8ozs....1drm
    7th Steve Savage.........13lbs...6ozs.....5drms
    8th Wayne Shipperley.....13lbs...0ozs....9drms
    9th Gordon Stockin........12lbs...7ozs.....12drms
    10th Terry Britton...........11lbs....11ozs....0drms

proper canal match hope theres some more like this
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Thats an excellent top ten weights, now wheres me light elastics

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Were they roach weights or skimmers?

brilliant match.

Comment

roach and skimmers Lee no big slabs showd though

Comment

good result there pete see my mate wayne turned up was that at castle lane

Comment

yes... castle lane wayne done ok cus i am sure the 3 pegs get hammered all week...i need to renew the no fishing private signs again...its invitation or season permits only really es me gh... its a pet hate of mine

Comment

looks like a good canal match mate... we should have had thursdays match on your stretch...
              :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
              [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Comment

brilliant weights and brilliant match, before i moved last year i lived just off warwick road and had a season joined with conerstone, pleasure fished the stretch many times after work and really enjoyed it long may it continue for you all

Comment

good weights Larry - is that stretch available for club bookings?

Comment

Excellent weights Larry, what's the chances of having a t/a match on that stretch? Maybe a challenge match

Comment

Can I enter ,pleae Larry!? Mid week preferaby!
                      John - Kingfisher
                      Talk Angling Senior Member
                      Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Hope we dont have too much of this,the handle of the basket broke weighing the winner in,plus my back.
                        cornerstone.
                        ps-it fishes better mid-week.

Comment

Originally posted by polepot
                          Excellent weights Larry, what's the chances of having a t/a match on that stretch? Maybe a challenge match
                          I like the sound of that....

Come on LarryTaypot...sort it out...you know it makes sense...lol.

Comment

I suggested a canal match at olton or another canal venue,but no one seemed interested.we ended up going to bonehill and we know how bad that fished.If enough anglers show an interest,then me and larry will run one.On the subject of canals,me and larry are getting totally ed off with fishing clubs staging matches on the next stretch to ours.I ran that stretch for 5 years and never had a club booking.one charity match on it[illegally]and everyone thinks that its free fishing.Having payed our rent,and public liability insurance[thats gone through the roof]i think its very reasonable to think that BW should sort this out.Twenty six anglers battered the stretch on saturday,and there was going to be a match on sunday as well.I presume it would be classed as poaching?If clubs want waters then let them put there hand in their pockets and pay like we have to do.Maybe BW will do something soon,their recent adverts seem to promise a lot.
                            annoyed.
                            cornerstone.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerstone
                              I suggested a canal match at olton or another canal venue,but no one seemed interested.we ended up going to bonehill and we know how bad that fished.If enough anglers show an interest,then me and larry will run one.On the subject of canals,me and larry are getting totally ed off with fishing clubs staging matches on the next stretch to ours.I ran that stretch for 5 years and never had a club booking.one charity match on it[illegally]and everyone thinks that its free fishing.Having payed our rent,and public liability insurance[thats gone through the roof]i think its very reasonable to think that BW should sort this out.Twenty six anglers battered the stretch on saturday,and there was going to be a match on sunday as well.I presume it would be classed as poaching?If clubs want waters then let them put there hand in their pockets and pay like we have to do.Maybe BW will do something soon,their recent adverts seem to promise a lot.
                              annoyed.
                              cornerstone.
                              was that charity match on the 31st March?

Comment

Working...
                              X