Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Eye Kettleby Fisho result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Kettleby Fisho result

Anybody know the result of todays Fisho qualifier at Eye Kettleby?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

I was there on Lake 3, what a terrible place, not many weights at all off our lake , think some were baggin on lake 5 towards the end of the lake. Geoff Ringer next to me went home at 1pm but we had a nice chat. Nathan Watson opposite us was walking after 1 hour.

Comment

It was vey hard for most to say the least!

I won our section with 8.9 kilo on lake 7.
      Beautiful place all the same, just a shame the sport was a bit slow !!
      The wind did not help any of us either as it was very gusty.

Most people packed up and went early, not a good advert for Eye Kettleby unfortunately.
      Although i enjoyed it myself and felt i managed to sort the peg out in the end, which took some doing..
      Roll on friday

Comment

Do you know who won?
        They said at the draw it would be lake 5 or 7.

Comment

It wasn't lake 7 i was on peg 51 and won the lake with 20 kilo 920 grams i had tom pickering in my section and the likes of mark pollard on my lake so i was not expecting much so i was quite surprised to come 4th overall. The winning weight was 35 kilo ish of lake 3 or 5 i think. It fished hard all over with section wins being in the region of 8-9 kilo.
          Steve Davies

Comment

Great result that DNW what did you catch on?
            Roll on friday

Comment

Cheers with the quality of anglers on our lake and at the venue i am chuffed to bits. I fished to the island all match and used ringers original expanda pellet in 4mm has feed and on the hook. I didn't fancy it so fed sparingly via a kinder pot.

dotteddown what peg were you on. We must have passed each other when getting the brown envelopes, i was the one in the superb forest shirt, i was breathing in for the camera.
              Steve Davies

Comment

Pmsl about the breathing in mate!
                I remember who you are because someone shouted "nice shirt" as you went up.
                I was on peg 31 mate
                Roll on friday

Comment

Forest fans every were, well one or two. Its always the same i find out fellow TA members were at the match after i get back.
                  Steve Davies

Comment

Well done guys. I was on peg 5. If the winner came off Lake 3 it must have been right at the other end,probably late teens or in the 20's. no one had 35kilos anywhere near us. I think peg 2 would have had about 30lb and that was it. He was on the point and had skimmers on pellet and had a big carp on at the whistle to which he was having fun with. The 30lb i think would have been if he got it out lol

Comment

The winner was a garbolino angler with a name i can't pronounce or spell some thing like jarrad something second and third were like me unknowns 5th was another garbolino angler.
                      Steve Davies

Comment

Your truly known on here mate!!!!

That was a great display!!

Comment

Originally posted by D N W
                          The winner was a garbolino angler with a name i can't pronounce or spell some thing like jarrad something second and third were like me unknowns 5th was another garbolino angler.
                          DNW; Do you mean Amer Jawad ?
                          Last edited by madforit; 20 June 2007, 10:29 PM.
                          [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Madforit yeah it was Amer jawad.
                            Steve Ringer
                            Carpmagic - Talk Angling UK

Comment

Cheers Steve.
                              [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X