Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cornerstone a/c -grand union-birmingham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornerstone a/c -grand union-birmingham

After all the rain on friday i feared the worst.The skimmers were a bit sparce,but the roach fed well.Squat over groundbait doing the business as usual.
    1)MAL HOWARD-cornerstone 15-1-9
    2)ANDY SWIFT-coventry 14-10-0
    3)BEN GARBETT-w.b.clarke 11-9-2
    4)KEVIN PERRY-dudley bait and tackle 9-11-13 (196 fish)
    5)B.EVITTS-unknown 7-1-5
    6)ALEX GRAHAM-banbury 7-0-12
    Lowest weight recorded was 5-2-14
    The hemp is now starting to show.If we could get some settled weather then who knows what the weights could be.By the way mal howard won the last small heath match with 19 plus pounds,off the same peg!How do some people draw so well,when others draw s--t.[like i do]Anyhow well done mal,his weights have been excellent for a canal.Incidently he hasnt been catching anything over 6 ounces,so he has been having busy matches.
    cornerstone.

how many fished mate?

Comment

200 i hope but i am guessing still in belgium drunk and 4 kilos heavyier
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Only 11 regulars.Too many commercials im afraid.The canals are fishing better than ever,but most anglers dont want to walk nowadays.never mind,people will get sick of carp and hopefully return to rivers and canals and learn how to fish.
        cornerstone.

Comment

Do you want me to put the word round?

I'll see most of the lads at the weekend.

where/what time is the draw?

Comment

thats proper fishing i cant believe you only get 11 there. sad really but everyone is weight obsessed and not the skill of attracting 300 bites in five hours. damned shame!!!!!
            the carrot bites back:D
            ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Woodhouse,
              It happens every summer.Untill the canal circuit[shakey,tipton,dam&lock anglers]turn up the attendances are low.Unfortunately to get results in AT you need at least 25-30 anglers,so the results arent getting advertised.If the mentioned teams are practicing for matches,then i wont see any untill practices are over.But if you see any of the lads tell them its fishing a bit.The weights go up higher when they turn up.Peter[larry teepot]has emailed AT every week to advertise the matches,but nothing has been done yet.
              anyhow thanks a lot
              cornerstone.

Comment

Woodhouse,
                Sorry ,the draw is in wallworks car park,anderton road,small heath,birmingham.[its near to birmingham football ground].The draw is 9am,fish 10.15 to 3.15.
                thanks
                cornerstone.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerstone
                  Woodhouse,
                  Sorry ,the draw is in wallworks car park,anderton road,small heath,birmingham.[its near to birmingham football ground].The draw is 9am,fish 10.15 to 3.15.
                  thanks
                  cornerstone.

i may have missed it in the thread.. but what day is that?

Comment

Originally posted by beasty1711
                    i may have missed it in the thread.. but what day is that?
                    They are on Saturdays.

Comment

its actually Birmingham City Premier League but ..im not picking flies
                      In darkness we do what we can
                      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Working...
                      X