Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New poplars match record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New poplars match record

Hi lads club member Derek (breadman) crutchley set a new poplars 5hr match record on larford lakes match lake with 146lb 2nd Mike astbury 135 3rd Andy gaskell 128 lb .Derek fished popped up bread all day whilst mike and andy fish pellet up in the water some good back up weights aswell . ps take your own drinks we got ripped off £1 for a can of pop! also £2.50 per bag of pellets
    TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

If you lot can catch weights like that it must be a good venue
    But seriously, well done breadman

Comment

Thanks polepot ,it's a great venue but there's no need to rip anglers off on food,drinks and bait we pay enough on peg fee's. without us anglers they've got no fishery if they carry on increasing prices us (northern lads) will start fishing closer to home. moan over Thanks again polepot

Comment

Bushy you forgot me already

Bushy

I am gutted you have forgot me already as i recall i won the moorlands match which is the clubs 5hr record 147lb 10oz.

Hope all you pops lads are ok and tight lines for the rest of the season

COM ON YOU SAINTS !!!!!!

MAN UTD TO BE CHAMPIONS AGAIN!!!!!

Ian

Comment

sorry

Sorry Ian i thought you had 135lb my mistake anyway still a great weight .some of the lads are away fishing in gloucs somewhere and i know mark whiteside's had 212lb in a match already and that was on there first day there! Hope you are well mate keep in touch or maybe fish a match with us i'm sure you'd be welcome .tight lines Ray

Comment

bushy top weight while away 256lbs

Comment

Originally posted by growler
              bushy top weight while away 256lbs
              What was it 256 lb,did you have a lake to yourselves, 40 pegger with only eight anglers over 8 hours,yes thats about right ,good anglers would have had over 300LB.hA hA
              :D

Comment

No Dave what he means is with all the ale and Full Englishes, that was his own top weight during the week, 18stone 4 pounds
                It was Terry Mooney who always told me to never lie and tell the truth about how much I've caught and what on.

Comment

now now brownie your on about coming next year 11 actually

Comment

Working...
                  X