Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Results for R Yare - Nisa Feeder master series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results for R Yare - Nisa Feeder master series

Weather Conditions :- Hot with a S/W gale

Number Fished :- 30

Results:-

Last Saturdays' Yare results were down on previous weeks as the skimmers and bream refused to feed. However even with the atrocious gale force wind which prevented a lot of pole anglers getting them out of their holdalls, the roach fed well on the feeder. As far as I know only a handfull of skimmers were caught. Anyway, the results:

John Taylor Sensas Mark one 21-13-8
    Tony Anderson Angling Direct 20-6-0
    Brian Gooch Deben 16-11-0
    Andy Moss Deben 15-14-0
    John Platton Suffolk County 15-11-0
    Reg Bryanton Deben 15-02-0

The section winners of 7 peg sections were as follows, 4th 5th and 6th are included as only the top 3 were paid in the frame.

Bob Bradford 11-12-0
    Chris Jackubowski 12-12-0
    Reggie Bryanton 15-02-0
    John Platton 15-11-0
    Dave Grimwood 14-10-0

Additional Info :-

Unless the bream start feeding quickly it seems as though the top 3 overall winning places in the series are sown up.

Nick Larkin needs to catch more than 13-13-0 to improve on his score of 271-03-0 for his top 8 weights of the series.Robert Hubbard on the other hand still has one more match to weigh in as he has only fished 7 so far. His weight so far is 246-11-0 and one of the weights he has was 4-06-0 so unless Nick has another big bream weight it could end up very close between them. Third place is John Taylor who has a couple of low weights and now the bream are not feeding he is more in his element perhaps. He has an outside chance if he can get the pole out for the next 3 weeks.

Andy Moss has had a brilliant year on the river and totals 216-05-0, Glenn Carter who again prefers roach fishing has 189-13-0 and Brian Weavers has 189-10-0.I'm stil 9th and weighed 10-13-0 all roach on Saturday. I lost a real dog in the streamer weed down the edge. I had them up to 12oz, and this one I saw in the clear water and I would say it was well over 1lb. There have been 5 over 2lb weighed in this year.

Anyway let's hope next weeks big tide isn't as big as predicted and push the fish up the river.

Added by :- Waveney One
Working...
X