Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cornerstone Small Heath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornerstone Small Heath

1st Graham Collet............8..12..2...Harris Brush
    2nd Ade Shepard.............7..8..14...WB Clarke VDE
    3rd Paul Murrin................7..0..0....WB Clarke VDE
    4th John Fowler...............6..13..2..Shakespeare
    5th Mal Howard...............6..12..3...Cornerstone
    6th Dave Whittington.......6..12..0...Talk Angling
    7th kevin Perry................6..11..3..ZLT Products
    8th Gary Ward.................6..5..2...
    9th Merv Rogers...............6..2..6...

This weeks winner Graham Collet has been suporting Cornerstone for as long as i can recall and has some great results its not the first time he has beaten all comers and can fish the cut as good as anyone i know, he fished squat right over amongst the snags that are on that peg and never had a moan..he is a very tidy angler and been around a very long time fishing with some great anglers whos names we all know only to well`

Really fished hard again thats 3 weeks running, this week the roach didn't show i just cant work out where they all disappear to but thats fishing mainly all skimmers and a few perch unluckiest angler has to be John Fowler had a boat break down in his swim and still managed 4th i think John is a class act and gonna be hard to beat if he can fish the full 5 hours.WB Clarke VDE had some anglers here this week they drew one each end of the match length and proceeded to show us they can still fish a bit.Mosella BC didnt cut the mustard this week but they are new to the venue in all fairness .Another outsider to watch is pretty boy Whittington says he is getting the taste of the venue and loves it put on a good show on only his 2nd visit
    Last edited by Larry Teepot; 5 August 2007, 11:38 AM.
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

peg numbers..... i forgot.........59.21.55.42,25.61. thats the first 6

i thank you

Comment

Well done Davy boy. .
      http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

Cheers Andy

Frustratingly i've just realised that the 2oz perch I put back (Which Brian G witnessed... d'oh!) would have put me 4th. Grr. Oh and Brian, you owe 2 quid!!

Hats go off to Tony and Pete again, great matches. I know it's fishing hard, but that's still good fishing for a cut!

I think it may become my regular Saturday match Join me!
        [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

why no congratulations for the old chap who won he's in his 70s showed you youngsters

Comment

rule 601a cornerstone..all TA bank walkers will be charged £2 refundable on there first match........ this is a new rule i bought in to annoy people

Comment

Originally posted by silver surfer
              why no congratulations for the old chap who won he's in his 70s showed you youngsters
              Fair point!

Graham, at 72 years old, schooled me in the art of far bank squatt fishing from the next peg. Was still in touch with him until the last hour, and then his 13 metre swim started producing. Whereas mine didn't lol! Well done that man!
              [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

a slight error on my part ...i also just found out i don't have his picture so that also will be rectified...i have put it right ...and there is absolutely no reason why he wasn't mentioned

Comment

Well done graham,he also had 80lb+ at larford the previous week[might have been his first visit].He had a decent walk this week on the cut,but showed the young ones how its done.Hope i can walk if i reach his age.Note for paul murrin,dont push your landing net handle under a bike,its liable to get broken.See you next week,thanks to the anglers who turned up.
                  cornerstone.

Comment

Better to put it through the spokes!!
                    John - Kingfisher
                    Talk Angling Senior Member
                    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

They would not run over those old aluminium ones

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X