Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Elmbridge Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmbridge Today

Hi Lads Just Got Back From Elmbridge ,i Took The Bike Out For A Run Not Used It Much Lately. Anyway There Was A Match On Pheasant Today And As I Walked Round Everyone Was Catching. The Match Was Won With 203lb 2nd 89lb 3rd 85 And 4th 83lb (thanks To Pete For The Info) Lots Of Good Back Up Weights Lets Hope Its That Good Next Week When Were There . Tight Lines For Now Ray.

What were they catchin' on Ray ? Are you & Bob going down in the week for a practice session ?
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Anyone got any bread ? ;) [/FONT]

Comment

Elmbridge Update For Captain Laff

When I Walked Round They Were Catching On All Different Baits. Sweetcorn,pellets, Maccaroni Catmeatand Luncheonmeat, But Pellets And Corn Seemed The Best From What I Could See. There Were Only 16 Fishing The Whole Lake And They Had Plenty Of Room In Which To Fish But It Still Takes Some Doing To Catch 203lb. In Certain Places The Water Seems To Narrow To Go Throwing Bread Out You Could End Up Fishing The Same Swim As The Person Opposite.me And Bob Are Not Going This Week Im On 2-10 .see You On Sunday.by For Now Ray

Comment

Did they catch down the side Ray or out.
        Brownie
        :D

Comment

in the middle

Comment

How far out is that Growler
            :D

Comment

Elmbridge

DAVE THEY SAID THEY STARTED OUT BETWEEN 11-13MTRS BUT THEN CAME DOWN THE SIDE LATER IN THE MATCH ITS JUST A MATTER OF FEEDING THE EDGE AND KEEP TRYING IT .WE COULD ALL DO WITH A SPARE PEG NEXT TO US BUT IT JUST DEPENDS ON HOW MANY TURN UP. THE CLUB THAT FISHED NEVER PEGGED THE END WHERE THE COACH NORMALLY PARKS I DONT KNOW WHY THERE WAS LOADS OF FISH MOVING AROUND THERE. I THINK THERE'LL BE MORE SPREAD OUT WHEN WE FISH IT. TRIAL AND ERROR IM AFRAID.SEE YOU SUNDAY

Comment

Depends what side your on it could be nearer the inside or just as near to the far side cant make me mind up

Comment

Growler Juice

Ste Your Talking In Riddles. I Think You've Had To Much Growler Juice

Comment

Working...
                  X