Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Woodston Manor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodston Manor

Shaft A.C. Woodston Manor Mill Pool (today)

J Greaves 128 lb

S Higgs 121 lb

G Silvester 117 lb

Pool very low needs lots of rain

hi ridgeacre can you tell where woodston manor is and how many pegs are fishable?? if its the same place i have a match there naxt year

Comment

Woodston is at Linridge outside Worcester by the side of the Teme. 2 match pools 25 pegs on each one but its a bit tight ideally 18 max loads of fish beleive the records about 268lb regular match weights over 150lb.

http:woodstonmanor.tripod.com

go to fishing for rules
      Last edited by Paulscatt; 26 November 2006, 01:41 AM.

Comment

woodstone

can i fish at like 4/6 metres out and land 100ib of carp in novermber

Comment

Originally posted by scoucerman
          can i fish at like 4/6 metres out and land 100ib of carp in novermber
          No chance our club had it last week and 17lb won it. .
          http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

74 lbs won it on the sat Andy same pool.

Comment

ok

ok was that on swallow and how did the person who won it fish igot 2 matches this november 1 on mill and 1 on swallow and i will glady use your advise

Comment

Corn and caster, as Ive said before no need to go out to far.They had a leak in Mill pool (on the overflow pipe) thats why the water level fell it as been repaired now.Scouserman how many will be fishing

Comment

about 20 probably so it will be a tight fit

Comment

will that mean that the pool will not fish very good because it is full or will there still be some good weights

Comment

scoucerman

It should fish ok if you know what you are doing and on one off the better pegs.pm me your email and I will send a rough drawing of the better pegs.

Comment

match saturday

I have a match on Woodston on sat, 18th. anyone know how it has been fishing this week??? Any tips would be welcome.

Comment

top pool was won on Sun 78lb three more weights over 53lb

Comment

Thanks for that. I've since found out that we are on the bottom pool with the tree island in it, if that makes sense?. I've been told meat and corn work well at short distance. will give it a go and let you know results.

Comment

thanks ridge acre are u sending both pools good pegs ??

Comment

Working...
                              X