Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cob House Venue Record broken again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cob House Venue Record broken again!

With the blustery conditions today and heavy rainfall that we have recently experienced, we thought that venue weights would be down slightly, but how wrong we were!

Results from Wyatts open today:-
    Tommo 215 13 peg 1
    Dave wall 139 8 peg 3
    Clive wright 218 4 peg 5 PB
    Carl jones 327 11 PB
    Scott jones 392 2 peg 9

Congratulations everyone - cracking match.

Please call us or email us to book in for next weeks open on call 01886 888 517, email on [email protected] or txt 07889364410.

Next open on Wednesday on Wyatts and the 4th Sept on Oak pool
    Wednesdays - purchase your breakfast for £3.75 and fish for £4 (plus £10 subs)

Blimey.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlbags View Post
      Blimey.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl.
      well over a ton of fish between top 5
      Blimey!!!!!!!!!
      OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Scott Jones wants banning

Only joking, well done Scotty

Comment

what were the winning tactics,top kits.
          [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Cob House View Post
            With the blustery conditions today and heavy rainfall that we have recently experienced, we thought that venue weights would be down slightly, but how wrong we were!

Results from Wyatts open today:-
            Tommo 215 13 peg 1
            Dave wall 139 8 peg 3
            Clive wright 218 4 peg 5 PB
            Carl jones 327 11 PB
            Scott jones 392 2 peg 9

Congratulations everyone - cracking match.

Please call us or email us to book in for next weeks open on call 01886 888 517, email on [email protected] or txt 07889364410.

Next open on Wednesday on Wyatts and the 4th Sept on Oak pool
            Wednesdays - purchase your breakfast for £3.75 and fish for £4 (plus £10 subs)
            Wyatts pool is solid... no Bob today... Phil how many fished on the pool... I'm not going to knock anyone... the place is on fire but give us a little more info... Please.

Comment

well done Scotty told you they where bigger fish shallow, Corky Phil aint put the results on, the fish will have been caught on top kits and down the edges and maybe one or two hundred shallow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Phils Tackle & I.L floats

Comment

Originally posted by nearly20mbob View Post
                well done Scotty told you they where bigger fish shallow, Corky Phil aint put the results on, the fish will have been caught on top kits and down the edges and maybe one or two hundred shallow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Cheers Bob, will you be on that pool Monday ?... Bob... can't you get a team together for our winter league... let me know.

Comment

will be on Laugherne Island and Wyatts on monday and for the record i still think the record will come off Laugherne, Chris Small team leagues are to much hassle and not worth all the effort, i will be running a small Cobhouse winter league as i did last year then hanging my tackle up to dry !!

Comment

Originally posted by nearly20mbob View Post
                    will be on Laugherne Island and Wyatts on monday and for the record i still think the record will come off Laugherne, Chris Small team leagues are to much hassle and not worth all the effort, i will be running a small Cobhouse winter league as i did last year then hanging my tackle up to dry !!
                    Shame, some good teams will be there... and very good prizes... good luck for Monday.

Comment

I'll be intrested in that Bob.
                      [url]http://www.miraclebaits.com/index.html[/url]

Comment

ill let you know more details bit nearer the start dave !!!!

Comment

Cheers mate.
                          [url]http://www.miraclebaits.com/index.html[/url]

Comment

Thanks Bob, you are spot on there, all in the shallows, they just kept coming! Scott was on 6 nets. Laugherne Fished really well today as well, 15 on there and not many below 100lb from what I was told. Cheers. Helen

Comment

Working...
                            X