Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Farlows match lake today 4th septemer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farlows match lake today 4th septemer

Hi all, it was very hard on the lake today,the bream were very finnicky, and you had to be on the ball to see the bites, but there was bream caught all round the lake so it looks like they are well split up just now.

Results

1st John Cook 95lb peg 27
    2nd Tony West 85lb peg 10
    3rd upinthewater (Dave Glasgow) 65lb included in that weight was a carp of 13lb 12oz.

cheers
    dave

Hi dave, well done again! I bet the carp was a bit lively on bream gear,eh? Are the farlows opens going to run through the year? Cheers,paul.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

hi paul,yes mate that carp was a proper battle, as i had just went on to a 0.13 bottom, so i had to play it very gingerly. I believe the farlows opens go all the way through, well i hope they do,as they are a nice change from targeting carp all the time, saying that i am at r/b tomorrow, so it is from one extreme to the other
      speak soon
      all the best
      Dave

Comment

good luck at rb tomorrow,dave. i'll try and get down for some of the farlows slime fests once work calms down a bit. ;-)
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

give us a tinkle paul if you go to farlows would like to join you regards john rhodes

Comment

hi paul, pm me when you think you know the wednesday when you will be free, and i will have a word with john ritter and get you in
            cheers
            dave

Comment

Working...
            X