Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shatterford lakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shatterford lakes

Results for stuarts pool

1st andrew varden "vidas" 54lb
    2nd mick slater 39lb
    3rd malcom jarvis 36lb

winning method long pole pellet
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

cracking weights, what was caught? is that roach and bream??

Comment

yes mate i always forget to put on there what they was, it was all skimmers roach and a few nice slabs you tend to get more slabs there when it gets colder mate
      [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

how often they have opens on here mate?

Comment

they dont have set dates mate because i no the owner fishes matches else work and if hes got lots of speci blokes booked in he wont let the matchmen on mate so we all just wait for a phone call to see if theres a match on mate its more the winter times the matches am regular and he has a winter and spring league its taken me a bloody year to get my name down for this years leagues lol, i gather you like your silver fishing mate

Comment

SLABS its a shame that venue wasn,t closer andy, as you would have another regular, and well done on the result mate keep it up
            all the best
            Dave

Comment

mate pitty it wasnt it would be great fishing with you

Comment

Originally posted by vidas View Post
                they dont have set dates mate because i no the owner fishes matches else work and if hes got lots of speci blokes booked in he wont let the matchmen on mate so we all just wait for a phone call to see if theres a match on mate its more the winter times the matches am regular and he has a winter and spring league its taken me a bloody year to get my name down for this years leagues lol, i gather you like your silver fishing mate
                Yeah do bit of everything, been all carp matches of late but would love a dabble on one of these venues, if its limited matches prob why i never know about them lol. Might give owner a bell and see if can get on a match or two in the winter, sounds great fishing and i only live a stone throw away!! Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                X