Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview Lakes Open - Saturday September 11th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview Lakes Open - Saturday September 11th 2010

Well... what a day... 17 anglers fished today and again it was on the lakes... great...
    I felt like a fish myself today but at a fish bar... I got well and truly battered... I was on peg 27 on Heron... you will see why.

1st Chris Cameron (Mosella south west) 114.6 peg 29 Heron
    2nd M Lut (Hillview) 100.2 peg 25 Heron
    3rd Chris Carter (Hillview) 79.14 peg 5 Moorhen
    4th Steve Ford (Daiwa / Miracle baits) 78.14 peg 9 Moorhen
    5th Neil McKinnon (FISH O KING/Shakespere super team) 52.9 peg 17 Moorhen

Sections: Chris Carter,Neil Mckinnon,Corky1,Francis Porter

Well done all... That was a good section win Chris Carter... and... you beat Fordy... unlucky Steve.
    Chris Cameron... get a winter league team sorted... you know you want tooo.

I won't be there next Saturday... sons gala...but roll on Sunday...see you then lads.

Corky

Didn't know who you fish for so I put Hillview... hope you don't mind.
    Last edited by FORDY-1; 12 September 2010, 06:34 AM.

Winter League

Check out the open match diary for updates.

Cheers all

Corky1

Comment

corky.....dont put yourself down...i dont know what it is,but 27 aint the best peg at the moment....29 is a flyer & 25 can be too. i will have to have a word with mr fisho & put him right......i will miss next saturday too,having my own semi to fish at heronbrook.
      should see you the following saturday..which is,if i have my dates correct,the gloc semi final day ?..if so, we will be on the canals....ah! probably wont see you then perhaps ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2 METRES View Post
        corky.....dont put yourself down...i dont know what it is,but 27 aint the best peg at the moment....29 is a flyer & 25 can be too. i will have to have a word with mr fisho & put him right......i will miss next saturday too,having my own semi to fish at heronbrook.
        should see you the following saturday..which is,if i have my dates correct,the gloc semi final day ?..if so, we will be on the canals....ah! probably wont see you then perhaps ? lol
        Yes Nev, we are on the canals... you are ok... its me who is crap on the canals... 25th is the date... thats right... shall I or...yes I need the practice.

Comment

just a quick question corky,can u use prawns at H/V,THE BLOKE NEXT TO ME SUNDAY WAS USING THEM AND I HAD TO TELL HIM NOT TO CUP HIS PASTE IN TWICE,caps lol,not deleting that lot

Comment

Steve we get plenty like that round here
            Seem to think rules dont apply to them
            Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
              Steve we get plenty like that round here
              Seem to think rules dont apply to them
              yes col i,ll agree...i here on the grapevine someone other week was useing a method feeder on pole and liquidized sweetcorn at the farm and still caught sod all.
              Team GB rug munching champion.

Comment

to many cheats on the pools now only letting them selfs down

Comment

Originally posted by FORDY-1 View Post
                  just a quick question corky,can u use prawns at H/V,THE BLOKE NEXT TO ME SUNDAY WAS USING THEM AND I HAD TO TELL HIM NOT TO CUP HIS PASTE IN TWICE,caps lol,not deleting that lot
                  I don't know Steve... we have never had anyone use them before... is that a moorlands thing ?

Comment

what was full sunday result,i fished on and terry brought some coin round to me,cudnt believe it

Comment

Originally posted by Corky1 View Post
                      I don't know Steve... we have never had anyone use them before... is that a moorlands thing ?
                      dont know bout moorlands,not been there for 2 or 3 years

Comment

A few have been fishing with Muscles on hook this year
                        they have won quite a lot of matches on the things mainly down the edge
                        Not working so well for them lately
                        Not a method for everyone
                        Colin

Comment

Corky mate the guy that beat you on that Sunday evening match used them rarely does anything else
                          honestly thought you was aware , or i would have told you
                          Colin

Comment

you were 2nd mate .terry king won it 48lb. i was third 38 lb . francis porter won the canal with 35lb. didn't it fish bad i have no idea why.

what was full sunday result,i fished on and terry brought some coin round to me,cudnt believe it
                            out of darkness cometh light

Comment

Was that the fella on peg7? i was on 11 next to you and i used paste down the edge but i never cupped it in once?
                              Double Ton

Comment

Working...
                              X