Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

FARLOWS MATCH LAKE (woking angling club) yesterday 11th september

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FARLOWS MATCH LAKE (woking angling club) yesterday 11th september

Hi all, well the conditions on the lake yesterday were spot on, and after drawing peg 6 i thought i was out, as the point had chucked up a big weight on wednesday, and the wind was blowing right into pegs 15/16 and 17, but the bream gods smiled upon me once more (lol)

RESULTS

1st upinthewater (dave glasgow) peg 6 93lb bream on tip
    2nd Dave Winterbourne peg 8 87lb bream on tip
    3rd woking club angler peg 28 84lb bream on tip

cheers
    Dave

Well done dave,
    Anothe great result from a dodgy peg.

Ps what you doing next sunday we are at Watmore Farm in Eversley, most work is done on the Tip, mostly carp and a few bream, and also late on, on the pole line, and its between 8ft and 30ft deep.

All The Best

Terry

Comment

hi terry, how are you doing all good i hope. thanks for the invite terry but i am at tring res (marsworth) on sunday, i thought i would have another crack at the big proper slabs. by the way that was peg 7 yesterday and not peg 6 at farlows, did you see the last 2 results on the lake the bream have moved back to the point.
      speak soon
      all the best
      dave

Comment

Im doing Well Dave.
        We have to get together again soon.
        Hope all is well your side.

Ps good luck at Tring Res i have my money riding on you im sure you will do well.

All The Best

Terry

Comment

Working...
        X