Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Results for Bowsaw Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results for Bowsaw Today

Hi All

Well the 2 out and out flyers peg 1 and peg 11 did not win the match today, which was quite surprising.
    usually you canbag up dpwn the inside, but today was a different story, i myself set up 3inside lines as i had quite a bit of room either side, which resulted in 1 bite from all 3 swim.
    The weather was good, i know we had a high pressure come in today after have a low pressure all week, but the place fished quite hard for some today.

The Results are as follows:

1st-- Eamon Foley peg 9, 76lb 4oz caught on hair rigged meat and corn on the pole.

2nd--Dave Stockley peg 1 73lb caught on the pellet waggler upinthewater and the pole the last hour.

3rd-- Terry Swan (TerryTurnip) thats me, 41lb 4oz, peg 7, caught all fish at 13m on the pole fishing Jelly pellet over micro pellet and G/B, the last hour was the best for me i caught 7 carp upinthewater by slapping the pole on the surface and offering a few pellets over the top.

4th--Fred Ravening Peg 11, 37lb 11oz.

5th--John Rhodes 30lb.

All The Best

Terry Swan

evening terry lovely day for it today roll on next sunday at watmore farm ps thanks for today mate your a gent all the best mate regards john rhodes

Comment

well done terry, its nice to see eamonn get a result sound bloke.the pressure change is crucial just now, especially with the carp. best of luck at watmore farm next week
      all the best
      dave

Comment

Working...
      X