Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

FARLOWS MATCH LAKE TODAY 15th september

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FARLOWS MATCH LAKE TODAY 15th september

Hi all, well they say when bream fishing you want a bit of a ripple on the water,well we def had that. they also say stick a good angler on a good peg, and it's game over and that was the case today when Simon Todhunter drew the point.The bream are back on that peg and are having big style

Results 15 fished

1st Simon Todhunter 131lb peg 28
    2nd Tony West 66lb peg 10
    3rd upinthewater (dave glasgow) 56lb peg 7

cheers
    dave

nice result for simon, ad well done again dave.

Comment

terry that is 2 weeks on the trot that 28 has won, and to be honest it should have romped it last saturday, they are back and whoever gets it on the final will win
      please let it be me.

Comment

Hi Dave, whens the final.
        ps i might ring John to see if there is any space Wednesday, as im off work.

All The Best

Terry

Comment

do it early to make sure, and hope you get in cos you can buy the coffee lol
          let me know.

ps i think the final is in 2 weeks.

Comment

ok mate, and i think you better buy the coffee s seeing as all the brown enveloupes keeping comming your way.
            All the best

terry

Comment

stick me down please if you can get a place for me regards john rhodes

Comment

Working...
              X