Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview Lakes Open - Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th September 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview Lakes Open - Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th September 2010

SATURDAY 18th

19 fished on the 2 Lakes.

1st Steve Ford (daiwa/miracle baits) 118.5 peg 12 Moorhen
    2nd Chris Cameron (mosella south west) 98.8 peg 15 Moorhen
    3rd Terry King (Cap & Gown) 73.12 peg 20 Moorhen

SUNDAY 19th

32 fished today... yes 32 anglers fished on one Lake... the Heron and canal 3 & 4.
    Well... it all started great for me... I never draw and the last peg was...82... the end peg on canal 3 up the wrong end and Nigel was to my left on peg 81.
    Bang goes my chance of... well bang... what do I know I'm crap on the canals anyway... thats ok said Terry... with a grin on his face... as normal Dave... Huggy the drawbag was skipping to his flyer peg 26 on Heron.
    Anyway... say no more... lets see what was the outcome of this very close match... and I mean we were all very close... you know what I mean... LOL

1st Francis Porter (Hillview) 65.14 peg 27 Heron
    2nd Dave 'Huggy' Huggins (Hillview) 59.7 Peg 26 Heron
    3rd Terry Homer (Hillview) 58.6 peg 30 Heron
    4th Terry King (Cap & Gown) 45.8 peg 31 Heron
    5th D. Smethers 44.0 Peg 29 Heron

I think you needed to be on the Heron today... LOL.
    I can't remember what the best canal weight was... just wanted to forget asap.

Cheers all
    Corky1
    c u all in a few weeks.

WINTER LEAGUE UPDATE
    Bad news I'm affraid... 3 of the teams have pulled out and the others are struggling to fill a 5 man team... Keith as decided to give it a miss this year... NOTE THE LEAGUE IS CANCELLED
    Last edited by FORDY-1; 19 September 2010, 11:02 PM.

we was thinking about that w/l,shame.it said end of september,a few wud of waited until then to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by FORDY-1 View Post
      we was thinking about that w/l,shame.it said end of september,a few wud of waited until then to decide.
      Its no good Steve... paid up by the end of September... we needed teams to commit so we could sort it all out, also people need to know... I can now perhaps look at another league... if we wait till the death no one will get a chance to sort anything else out.

Comment

chris,,,got your message...i guess this is what it was about...tbh,,i was struggling to get my team to commit also.
        we will have to get our heads together & sort a pairs league out or something like that.....

i have forgot how to fish hillview...iv`e had 2 weeks away now....are conkers still working ?

Comment

hi chris i will be back @ h v next yr the caravan park we was living @ as been sold look forwood to see you all again
          brookie
          '

Comment

Originally posted by 2 METRES View Post
            chris,,,got your message...i guess this is what it was about...tbh,,i was struggling to get my team to commit also.
            we will have to get our heads together & sort a pairs league out or something like that.....

i have forgot how to fish hillview...iv`e had 2 weeks away now....are conkers still working ?
            That might be easier for everyone... I've spoken to Keith and he also said pairs would be better... if we could get 10 teams of 2... to fish on the lakes which we mainly do on a Saturday anyway... that would be great... what do you think... let me know I'm down Hillview again tomorrow.

Brooke, it would be great to see you down there again... stay in touch.

Comment

wud be intrested in pairs on lakes deffo

Comment

Originally posted by FORDY-1 View Post
                wud be intrested in pairs on lakes deffo
                in that case..it will be on the canals.....lol

Comment

yes lol,if he didnt do that i wud of gone every week for the last ten years,went 50 times in 2 years wen he started n that was it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fordy-1 View Post
                    yes lol,if he didnt do that i wud of gone every week for the last ten years,went 50 times in 2 years wen he started n that was it lol.
                    ...yawn
                    Last edited by FORDY-1; 23 September 2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

The hillview leg end,u still alive.?

Comment

Chris
                        Sorry to hear winter league collapsed. How about a threesome, sorry 3 up, whoops, um you know 3 fisher persons, instead of five. could be easier for people to commit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                          Chris
                          Sorry to hear winter league collapsed. How about a threesome, sorry 3 up, whoops, um you know 3 fisher persons, instead of five. could be easier for people to commit.
                          Doc, We will be running a pairs league... I think.. I will let you know asap.

Comment

Working...
                          X