Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Rseults for watmore Farm in Eversley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rseults for watmore Farm in Eversley

Hi All

Well it was a good match for some, as this place is a little peggy.
    2 people in the field did not have a carp, and 1 dnw.
    The results are as follows.

10 Fished : Weather overcast, sunny and windy.

1st - Rob Harvey, peg 5, 156lb, 1oz caught on the method feeder with 3 dead red maggot fishing over the sunken island.

2nd - John Rhodes, Peg 6, 73lb 2oz, caught on the method feeder with pellet.

3rd - Eamon Foley, Peg 1, 48lb 10oz, caught on the method feeder.

4th- Dick Forty, peg 10, 48lb, caught all fish on the pole.

5th- Alex Barter, peg 9 28lb 7oz, caught on the tea bag, with strawberry corn @ 16m.

6th- Fred Ravening, peg 3, 14lb 4oz, caught on the feeder.

7th - Kevin Taylor, peg 8, 12lb 3oz, all roach no carp, fishing caster and maggot upinthewater on the waggler.

8th - Terry Swan, peg 7, 9lb 8oz, caught 1 carp on the feeder and 1 carp on the pole and 5 carp lost.

9th- Barry Liffin, Peg 4, 8lb 3oz, caught 1 carp and bits on the feeder.

10th-Mick Marshal, DWN had about 2lb of bits.

All The Best

Terry Swan

Last edited by woodhouse; 20 September 2010, 04:45 PM. Reason: test

enjoyed the match yesterday roll on the next one at bowsaw and thanks for taking me terry also thanks for the pound bet i shall spend it wisely regards john rhodes

Comment

hi terry,can see what you mean about being peggy looks like rob has sat right on them, how big is that sunken island?
      well my day was pure ---- at marsworth, the draw had taken place while we were walking the bank, and we were stuck on the end of the pegged out section, i never had a bite that i saw all day, but was able to land a very small roach that must have felt sorry for me and hooked itself, so i kissed it on the head and put it back lol
      speak soon
      cheers
      dave

Comment

Hi Dave

The sunken island was only in peg 5 and it doesnt go into pegs 6 or 4.
        It about 50 turns on the reel, and rob was fishing on a 12 hook with 3 dead maggots, but its a good place to have a match @ £8 per peg, you cant go wrong.

Ps Dave is there any matches sunday as im stuck at a loose end.

all The Best on saturday for the final at farlows i hope you draw peg 28.

Terry

Comment

hi terry, the final isn't on saturday it is on a wednesday and i think there is 1 more qualifier and then the final, so it is not this wed but the wed after i think. Now as far as a match this sunday, i know for def there is one at willinghurst as my mate has been doing them for the last few weeks, but i think john rhodes's mate jason is the man to beat there, i think he has won 8 on the bounce. i like the venue and they are a good bunch of blokes, i done one and came 3rd with113lb a few weeks ago, so i might go there but i aint made up my mind yet, if you do fancy it let me know and i will give you my mates number as he has the organisers number.
          cheers
          dave.

Comment

hi dave.

I will have a look around, John Rhodes club at willow park small lake i might try there, i will let you know ASAP.

All the Best

Terry

Comment

Working...
            X