Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

My day at the avon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My day at the avon

First time every on a river.
    Set up a preston small inline method feeder with a short/medium size hooklength (dont know what size i just wacked it on) Liquidised bread in feeder and bread flake on hook.
    First cast. Tightened up. 5-10 seconds later it swung around and i was over the moon when it turned out to be my first ever chub!!
    2lb abouts but i was so excited about it i forgot to weigh it
    Later on i got another take but lost the fish. (Using barbless hooks on rivers)
    Then i seen a few perch swimming around so dropped in a couple of maggots on a whip and had a nice 6/8oz perch which finished off the morning.
    I really enjoyed it on the avon and fishing for free you cant go wrong.
    Will be visiting again,#
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

well played m8 where abouts did you go and who with

Comment

Noone you know one of my dads mate and a stretch near mcdonalds
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

LOL @ McDonalds!

I think Connor's keeping his hotspot under wraps
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Its blatent where it is
          Luke i will get the photos up tomorrow hopefully of the trolley i took them on my sisters camera and she wont tell me where the usb cable is.
          So i will just get it when she is at work tomorrow

Comment

Working...
          X