Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Contest 25/09/10 - Evesham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest 25/09/10 - Evesham

Alright folks. I know this maybe a long shot, but i was wondering if someone could help me. There was a contest held on the river avon (evesham) today. It was right next to town bridge. Im currently after the results of it. Does anyone know when the results will be published? Or are the results already on the internet? Ive tried googling them but with no luck.

Thank you in advanced.

lrobertz

I don't know the result but....

"Preston Innovations Classic, a 10-team event organised to decide which team will represent England in the World Club Championship next year...."

So the result will be well publicised I would imagine.

Comment

Hiya Irobertz......as Jamie says it was a Team event with the top 10 teams in the Div 1 Nationals taking part....The format is for the teams to fish two 4hr matches (first today) and the 2nd tomorrow...with both days to count...so the overall winners will not be known until after tomorrow's match.

Comment

Found this....

Preston World Club Champs Qualifier - Day One

1st Barnsley 18pts
        2nd Starlets 23
        3rd Maver Bait-Tech 28
        ...4th Shakespeare 28
        5th Drennan NW 29

Low, not a lot of flow and gin-clear Avon. 1kg is good points and 2kg is mega! Leigh Gardner (Shakespeare) won Day One with 3kg on the waggler on Peg 2.
        Its 10x teams of 6 so anything can happen...

Comment

The overall winners were Barnsley Blacks....Second were Kamasan Starlets

Comment

Working...
          X