Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Larford match lake shallow bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larford match lake shallow bank

Quarry bank labour
    17 fished
    1st ..j.smith 46lb 13oz

2nd l.jones 40lb 6oz

3rd b.checketts 30lb 6oz

cold but bright..... Winner caught on pole and pellet..... But most weights came from feeder

only club in the country who are given the whole lake and peg 17 pegs side by side on the shallow bank in the middle of winter hope the bone idle folk amongst them had a great day

Comment

17 fishin only 2 blokes that want to walk further than they can spit lol......

Comment

i sense anamosity in this thread :/

has it been stocked ??

Comment

Dont sound like it does it ??
          Colin

Comment

yes its been stocked in the week before!

the anamosity is.... phil let them have the hole of match lake... all 80 pegs... and they chose to put everyone on next pegs to each other in a line from the cafe...

so the fish just got out of the way, on the other side of the lake!

Comment

my apologies
              Cant believe that a club after being given whole lake would choose to fish all in a line
              No doubt they would have moaned if they had been told they had to fish adjoining pegs ?
              cant win can you ??
              Anglers never cease to amaze me .
              Colin

Comment

i pegged the match only me and rabkia wanted to peg the whole pool so i put from cafe to island in peg 7 to 36 ....29 pegs for 17 blokes cant do much when no one will walk

Comment

Thats not every peg is it ?? Personaly think thats ok
                  ,would prefer all matches to be pegged every other peg or peg 2 miss 1
                  think a lot of opens have too much room
                  Colin

Comment

I would prefer to be all in a line on 1 side and then you can cast over the far side! The opposite bank is horrible for shipping the pole back and the walks are a bit of a pain! And I ain't lazy! Trouble with near bank is no platforms, very shallow in margin and not allowed to wade far enough!

Comment

pegs 36 -7 are the club pegs in reality it was every peg next to each other if you fish the opens

Comment

Working...
                      X