Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Ilfracombe Match Group Practice Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilfracombe Match Group Practice Match

Some members of Ilfracombe match group visited LAKE VIEW FISHERY at Morchard road were carp seem too be "Avin it still" for a practice match/Knock up.

1ST Nathan Underwood 116lb pole and paste, (pirate77)

2ND Kevin Shears 112lb pole and corn. (car67)

3RD Andy Gray 87lb also pole and corn.

Cracking baggin water!! many matches booked here for next year, look put for future results!
    [FONT="Arial Black"]BAZZA LEE ILFRACOMBE MATCH GROUP[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR][/FONT]

bloody hell it must of fished well if nathan won lol

Comment

Haha "solid"!!
      [FONT="Arial Black"]BAZZA LEE ILFRACOMBE MATCH GROUP[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

shame he cant draw in the winter league

Comment

Cheers bud thats my problem drawing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hi nath if thats you in the pic cant quite see it as its too small and cant seem to enlarge it. it was nice to see you at milemead the other week, hope your winter league goes ok. show those tackle barn boys whos the daddy.

Comment

yes mate its me with that shiny red face drew peg 10 the other week lost 6 in those bloody lillies !!!!!!!

Comment

peg 10 is in the corner if im right, did you fish too the bloody lillies. was this the winter league if so where did you finish. as i said before you cant draw in the winter league, you want to be on the carp lake at milemead when you pull out peg 10 best peg on there for 1oolb plus weight.

Comment

Working...
                X