Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Priory lakes W/League....6/11/2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priory lakes W/League....6/11/2010.

1st....peg93.E Purnell...47lb 2oz.longpole/pellet.

2nd...peg116.A Waite...41lb14oz.pellet waggler.

3rd...peg80.T Tute.......29lb2oz longpole/pellet/maggot.

4th...peg101,A Freeman.23lb longpole/pellet/maggot.

5th...peg 85 D Daniels...18lb10pz longpole/maggot.

6th peg76 P Mosley....18lb7oz.longpole/pellet/maggot.
    Behind a successful man is a good woman, behind an unsuccessful man is the other woman.

Quite an interesting day really,drew peg 93 which has got a bit of form, fished 13.5 metres on the deck had 9 carp and 3 bream.
    Runner up fished the pellet wag and had 11 carp all up in the water. T Tute on peg 80 had nothing until the last one/half hours
    then put 29lb on the scales. There was 14 bream caught between 3 & 4lbs each. Every body caught a few fish but at the end
    of the day you've still got to draw spot on.
    Behind a successful man is a good woman, behind an unsuccessful man is the other woman.

Comment

well done mate great match by the sound of it,where abouts is peg 93 was it near where i fished mate?

Comment

7 pegs further dow the lakes.Past where i was that day you won

Comment

top man Edgar

Comment

You say that Edgar but the bloke in the open last week drew peg 93 and blanked so it shows each peg still has to be fished right on the day. well done pal
            [COLOR="black"]Light travels faster than sound:
            That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.[/COLOR]:)

Comment

Originally posted by kev bell View Post
              well done mate great match by the sound of it,where abouts is peg 93 was it near where i fished mate?
              Between 92 & 94

Comment

nice one tinny mate,i think it was dnw who blanked on that peg i heard he was fishing the bean

Comment

Originally posted by kev bell View Post
                  nice one tinny mate,i think it was dnw who blanked on that peg i heard he was fishing the bean
                  Kev,

DNW is more like Mr Bean.

Comment

mr bean has more brains i think,he looks like wolverineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

well thats peg's 18 and 19 sorted.
                      Steve Davies

Comment

Working...
                      X