Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

S Jones A.C Wyatts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S Jones A.C Wyatts.

D Chadmond 106lb 13oz
    D Dobson 86lb 7oz
    C Bagnall 83lb 7oz
    S Bagnall 74lb 10oz
    T Hodgkiss 60lb 12oz
    M Grifiths 49lb 11oz

The final match of the season for the 'jonses' lads and where better to finish ..
    Despite the cold, foggy start the fish still had a bit of a go and the weights were respectable.
    Dane Chadmond surprised everyone with a victory on the waggler, a small insert crystal fished on the drop with either magg, corn or worm on the hook took a steady stream of carp for a well deserved first place.
    'Dobbo' took 2nd place, starting off like a rocket with fish after fish, eventually slowing down in the last couple of hours.
    I finished third which I was very dissapointed with, I tried for nearly 2 hours to catch on the top kits and had only 3 fish to show for it..an emergency plan 'B' was hatched...the maggot at 12 mtr on the deck eventually saw the fish respond and I managed to almost catch up... real bad judgement on my part..
    There were lots of decent follow up weights so most of the lads went home happy.

Carl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Crikey, the colder weather has slowed 'em down... lol

A winner on the wag YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! well done buddy, a man after me own heart, pmsl
    [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Yes Phil he fished a blinder and had the line all to himself.. he likes to chuck the rod out and does fairly well.

Carl.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

Working...
      X