Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Yardley ExServicmens - Wasperton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yardley ExServicmens - Wasperton

17 members and 3 guests turn out to the River Avon at Wasperton for a 'Scramble' match.

Despite the river looking full of promise (nice colour and running off) it proved disapointing.

Match winner B Barton lived up to his Handle by drawing the 'Propeller Peg' and caught on stick float and waggler with maggot.

1st B Barton (Golden Hand) 4lb 4oz
    2nd J Williams 3lb 2oz
    3rd D Banks 2lb 13oz.

Yet again I drew the Golden peg and yet again it proved to be my undoing.
    Lost a 2lb Chub and had a 5lb pike in the tail on for 10 minutes, which on its 2nd tail walk broke my 1.7lb bottom

what was the pegging out like in this match (be careful what you say you are being watched) ha ha by the way you lost a 2lb chub i had two on and lost them fishing very light just to get the bits pity that wasn't the last match you would have blown the averages you was 10th longford was 4th

Comment

I could comment on it, but there would be little point, some people cannot take constructive critisism

Comment

Working...
      X