Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

HanKat Saturday 5th January 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HanKat Saturday 5th January 2008

Fished on the Birmingham Mainline canal at Coseley
    14 fished

After getting battered by high winds for the last few weeks the organising club decided to try the narrow sections next to Coseley tunnel.

Winner with a catch of small roach was Lee Woodhouse who caught at 6 and 8m on bloodworm to total 5-1-3 from peg 125.

1st Lee Woodhouse (WB Clarke VDE) 5-1-3
    2nd Simon Preece (WB Clarke VDE) 4-7-3
    3rd Kevin Adderley (HanKat) 4-7-0
    4th Lewis Breeze (Sensas North West) 3-12-13

Back on the high numbers next week near Wolverhampton City centre.

Well done Woodhouse on a fine win . We'll maybe have to tap you up for some info for the A/T semi if we go on the walsall but i know you dont like sharing , or is that just bait . LOL .

Comment

No probs Richie.

This site might be of interest to you.

Yale Angling Club Forums - HanKat

Comment

Thanks Woodhouse ,had a good look at site and i think we'll go to Cudmore as i haven't put a number 13 on for years . Joking aside, its a really interesting site , learnt loads , think theirs more "names" on there than in match fishing mag .

Comment

In the next couple of weeks there should be a map and post codes on there.

Who do you fish for Richie?

Comment

I go with anyone who'll have me , lol , but usually it Hull & district A.A . We fish the Humberside A/T winter league were we usually win it and the Drennan super league were we usually come last , but we have a laugh to boot

Comment

Your going to Cudmore.

Lincs are on the Canal.

BROWNING CUDMORE 8th MARCH

TRIANA NORTH

NEWMAN SCOTT

TACKLE LOCKER

MOSELLA BLACK COUNTRY

LEICESTER SENSAS

OCTOPLUS STANDISH

TED CARTER SOUTHPORT(GREEN)

HULL. DIST

YORKSHIRE TO FINISH!

Comment

Yeah , thats right . Its yet another year that i wont be fishing the semis as i just roach/canal n river fish , but thats by choice . Think it'll suit lincs more on the canal as they do a bit of that on the fozz .

Comment

Working...
                X