Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

bristol docks thursday starlite match.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bristol docks thursday starlite match.

10/1/08 match was fished by 9 anglers.winning the match was the leg end that is mr pete sivell.pete fished peg 8 on the wall,for a respectable 8lb 2 ozs.all his fish came to the feeder fished at just over halfway.maggot and worm did the damage.second was dave carroll,with 2lb 10 ozs,on the same method off of peg 1. third on the night was john macey,off peg 5,with again the feeder the killing method. next week see's the start of the welsh back series.
    talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Originally posted by creepy View Post
    10/1/08 match was fished by 9 anglers.winning the match was the leg end that is mr pete sivell.pete fished peg 8 on the wall,for a respectable 8lb 2 ozs.all his fish came to the feeder fished at just over halfway.maggot and worm did the damage.second was dave carroll,with 2lb 10 ozs,on the same method off of peg 1. third on the night was john macey,off peg 5,with again the feeder the killing method. next week see's the start of the welsh back series.

whats the welsh back series. also if there,s any more matches local to bristol can you let me know please.. thanks ian

Comment

hello mate.the welsh back is a stretch of the docks,in the centre of bristol.its a bream hot spot,with fish upto 5-7lb caught,but most go to 2-4lb.for some reason they are always there,and will happily take all types of bait.if you need further info,then give dave clutterbuck a ring at bristol angling centre on 0117 9500201. hope this helps.

Comment

cheers mate i will do that

Comment

results for 17/01/08. 1st john macey 6lb 6ozs,all skimmers caught on the feeder ,with chopped worm in the feeder,and worm and maggott on the hook.2nd the leg end that is pete sivell,with 2lb 12 ozs,on the same tactics,and 3rd on the night with 1lb 14 ozs was the bread master,merv sivell,not using bread for a change.it was a case of,batten down the hatches ,and just hope for a bite!!the wind was really bad,but as usual,come 5 to 10,it died!! more banter next week!!

Comment

reasults for 24/1/08. welsh back series round 2. 1st merv sivell 8lb 10 ozs,peg 8,feeder,worm and maggot.2nd pete sivell 8lb 8 ozs,peg 2,same method. 3rd john macey 6lb 5ozs,peg 7,same.4th jason bird 5lb 2ozs,peg 4,same again.5th me,4lb 4ozs,feeder and caster.after two rounds of the series gone,the usual suspects are showing to the fore again!! the leaders are merv,pete,and john all on 4 points!! more results next week!!

Comment

results for 14/2/08. 1st ade crawley peg 9 on the feeder,three bream for 9lb 2 ozs.2nd was jason bird from peg 1,again on the feeder,with 5lb 6ozs.3rd was the leg end that is pete sivell,with 3lb 5ozs from peg 7.im sorry but i do not have the current standings,but i think pete is the current series leader.we have 3 more rounds of the series left,so all is still up for grabs!!

Comment

well done

i thought you might of put the results down on here because uve won at last well done mate speak to you later with my results but you know ill be in the top 5 cause like my dad said there is only 5 fishing lol

Comment

results for 21/02/08.1st merv sivell from peg 9,with 24lb 6ozs,all on the feeder,with bread on the hook.2nd from peg 1,was jason bird with 10lb 7 ozs,and 3rd on the night was pete sivell with 7lb 12 ozs,from peg 7. 4th was me with 5lb 13ozs from peg 8. 24 fished.

Comment

well the series of 8 matches is over now.the series winner was merv sivell. his brother pete was 2nd and third was jason bird.were all off to baltic wharf for the next 6 months solid!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X