Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

I.M.G results for Anglers Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I.M.G results for Anglers Paradise

Last in the winter leauge match for Ilfracombe Match Group,

Sunny Day, chilly easterleigh wind.

the lake still on the cold side, Is a deep venue too warm up, so weights were a little low too the normal standards in july august time. some anglers struggled to find some carp, and was a sit and wait game for many!

13 Anglers fished.

1ST Kevin Wilton 42lb 8oz...Paste caught carp on the pole at 6m.

2ND Ian Croxton 30lb 4oz... Small Carp caught on the sort pole, shrimp/prawn hookbaits?..

3RD Jim Grogan 24lb 1oz... carp on paste and pole/ tip and pellet.

4th Barry Lee 16lb 7oz... 5 carp on the pole at 5m on paste. Also won SILVERS BAG with 8lb 1oz all Golden orf on top kit and maggot.

Next match will be JENNETTS on the 15th April.
    [FONT="Arial Black"]BAZZA LEE ILFRACOMBE MATCH GROUP[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Originally posted by bazzalee View Post

2ND Ian Croxton 30lb 4oz... Small Carp caught on the sort pole, shrimp/prawn hookbaits?..

LOL Barry, My curve ball on the hookbait worked a treat, I asked Andy Gray what he was using down the edge last week and he was just saying 'Secret Bait, Secret bait' so I took revenge this week when someone asked what I was catching on whilst others were struggling all around because I knew Andy was within earshot !

For the record, Paste and meat was the real answer. Shall have a wonder before the next match though to see how many have prawns on their side tray !

Comment

HA HA, little kev g sat bye you mentioned some thing about prawns on the way home!!! thort you were winding him up! LOL

See you soon mate, me and wilton going tunnel barn next week, two days fishing for the f1 s... hehe
      [FONT="Arial Black"]BAZZA LEE ILFRACOMBE MATCH GROUP[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
      X