Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview Lakes Open - Wednesday 4th April 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview Lakes Open - Wednesday 4th April 2012

What a day... wet, very windy and freezeing, just like last Wednesday... NOT... who was going to turn up today... 2 nutters from the Black Country and... and... yes 13 other crazy keen anglers, unreal, to be honest I really thourght no one would come out today.
    Well done lads, for your efforts I have listed the total result list, once again thanks for turning up today.

We fished a 'Rover' today... here are the results.

1st Andy 105.8 peg 15 Moorhen (don't forget to put your name on the board)
    2nd Luke 96.9 peg 8 Moorhen
    3rd Trev 'THe Finger' 83.6 peg 70 Canal 3
    4th Leon 82.6 peg 89 Canal 4
    5th Neil 68.2 peg 47 Canal 1
    6th Will 63.8 peg 13 Moorhen (Well done mate)
    7th Paul 63.3 peg 17 Moorhen
    8th Jon 53.8 peg 73 Canal 3
    9th Nigel 52.2 peg 19 Moorhen
    10th Harry 48.10 peg 91 Canal 4
    11th Me 'Corky1' 47.10 peg 1 Moorhen
    12th Mark 42.6 peg 3 Moorhen
    13th Nobby 39.2 Peg 42 Canal 1
    14th Gary 34.0 peg 10 Moorhen
    15th Rob DNW peg 6 Moorhen

Still not a bad match it was like the deap of winter again... anyway... its out the way now lets hope it warms up a little for the weekend and Bank Holiday Monday.
    Just a reminder, should be plenty of space on Saturday but you will need to book in on Sunday, only limited pegs so get your name down asap, if you miss out Sunday then just turn up on Monday for the Open & Mistery Pairs, it should be a good day.

See you all on Saturday, if not Monday

Cheers all

Wow great weights just think what they would of been if the weather was better

Comment

Hillview Lakes

Great Match,Nice to see all Results,a little COLD? See you all sunday

Comment

Don't worry, Keith's building a great new windbreak for the back two canals!

Comment

Originally posted by Avonman View Post
          Don't worry, Keith's building a great new windbreak for the back two canals!
          Trev, I think it will protect all 4 canals, pig roast and beer tent springs to mind for the grand opening Keith lol.

Comment

Sod the wind break, it should have been built over the 4 canals and heated to about 25 degrees. Who really needs an indoor horse arena!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Bruton View Post
              Sod the wind break, it should have been built over the 4 canals and heated to about 25 degrees. Who really needs an indoor horse arena!!!!!
              The horses lol... anyway it was well calm on 15, you must have been as warm as toast lol... see yr Saturday.

Comment

Working...
              X