Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Garbolino clubman of the year 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbolino clubman of the year 2012

A big well done to Jason Elwell for winning the 1st round match at tunnel barn farm on friday 13th april 2012
    proline angling products

fantastic result from a not so favourable pool !!!
    awsome mucka,, over the moon for yer,,,
    me and baz lee came close to joining you aswell bud,, lowest qualifier had 58lb,, baz had 54lb, and i had 53lb,
    had the usual foul hookers like every one else on the complex,, but lost a 7/8lb common at the net aswell,
    actually saw the hook pull out just as it came to the top ready to be netted,,, just out of landing net range,, very nearly dived in after it,, LOL
    big thanks to marko mbc for the info on the day aswell,,

well done once again jason,, i might run over for the day of the final, not too far from me !!
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Pat macinnis just sent me a preview of one he got of me ,, LOL
      wanna me mates bought me the dummy cos he's fed up of hearing me moan about a recent bad run of form,
      but i kept it ever since cos it helps me consentrate,,,,,,, and it sooths me !!!!
      Attached Files
      :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Well done Jase, Bostin result
        Its them floats, Its them floats
        "Never missed a bite"
        [COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=7][SIZE=5]Elwell Floats[/SIZE]
        [SIZE=4]Never Miss A Bite![/SIZE][/SIZE]
        [url]www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Thanks pete mate you told me to enter so cheers.
          Thanks leaky nice to meet you and at least you didn't spit your dummy out lol and i'll be after some info about lindholme off you.
          wotsaton lmao you know it.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

welldone jase how many fished ?
            [SIZE=4][COLOR="#000000"]Elwell Floats
            Never Miss A Bite![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

cheers baz 159 fished
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Well done Jason. How did you fish it and what pool were you on?
                Andy Christie
                [url]www.andychristiearts.com[/url]

Comment

cheers andy, club 14 fished 11m and 14m to island fed micro and used 4-6 mm on hook had a few on banded

Comment

crackin result jase well done mate.........

Comment

Originally posted by carpcrazy View Post
                      crackin result jase well done mate.........
                      Nice one jase floats are great as well mate

Comment

well done jase, shame i missed ya but i was too busy keeping leaky occupied before the start

Comment

A big well done Jason!!

I walked about the lakes at 6 when i got up.. Fancyed the canal or club for the match. Shame i didnt have one more up the edge!!! another small barbel and i would have been there two.!!! hope we have a couple drop out so may get a chance.LOL
                          Had a cracking couple of days at Tunnel Barn, First time i have had an F1... and to say the least! i had my fare share on thursday on top pool... bagged up on the little s.. glad i had a practice, as Friday i did the same and fished MEAT up the edge and found some better carp and barbel in the last hour!! all i can say is i wish i went in there earler, then i may have been in final too. Never lost a fish all day but did mess about on the far bank too much, should of gone up the edge more often

It was my first time for a Barbel Too and to land 6 it was great... very powerfull, ripping out my black hydro!!! and they were about 2lb at the most.

All the best for the final bud, will keep an eye on results!! hope may get me face in the match fishing magazine with my Barbel, Tom was snapping away behind me when landing one of them
                          [FONT="Arial Black"]BAZZA LEE ILFRACOMBE MATCH GROUP[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by marko mbc View Post
                            well done jase, shame i missed ya but i was too busy keeping leaky occupied before the start
                            marko,, you are a star mate,, cheers for the peg rundown,,,, just gutted i didnt do yer info justice and qualify !!!
                            always next year though bud !

Comment

thanks bazza and marko

Comment

Working...
                              X