Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Ridgway sat open results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgway sat open results

20 Anglers turned out today, with the amount of rain that had gone in overnight, and a severe frost the night before coupled with an Easterly wind, i wasnt confident that the fish were gonna be playin, would the blues dominate today, Franky drawbag Donachie pulled blue peg 1 and nearly wore out his trainers getting to the peg, At the other end Dave Hawkeye Hawkins pulled out the days bonus peg white 17 carrying a £62 bonus should he pull off the win, well how did it go ??????

1ST FRANKY DRAWBAG DONACHIE 176.8LB BLUE PEG 1

2ND DAVE HAWKINS 138.02LB WHITE PEG 17

3RD CARL MULFORD 125.05LB WHITE PEG 7

SECTIONS

WHITES RICH STRANGE 75.8LB PEG 9

BLUES ANDY DIXIE 84.2LB PEG 3

Frank made no mistake in converting a good peg, with the wind pushing down the stretch frank picked of 36 carp for the win, well done m8, Daves peg dried up with two hours to go putting only 5 more fish in the net, taking 31 to the scales
    Carls 3rd place was achieved after he watched a couple of twelve year olds opposite him in the red lane, cathing on the waggler at 15 inchs deep, these lads were pulling em out, so Carl went out long to the point of the gap shallow on the meat, and didnt stop cathing for the last two hours, Thanks lads
    Quick mention for Lewis for giving his mate Shane COACHPOACH a lesson in carping taking this weeks £1 side bet, hell be back for that quid next week Lewis
    Thanks to all, Frank will be running the show next week as i gotta work Booooooo

Thats not fair I took his pound off him the week before and there was no mention of carp lessons last week lol. He can keep that pound for a couple of weeks im away for the next few weeks feeling sorry for myself. Had a good time with loads of banter wish the fishing was better for me then I would of been a quid up not down.

Oh how many did you have martin?
    Who needs lessons? LOL

Comment

Yeh fair cop Shane i was pants and the fishing was worse, looking at the water i thought it was cock on but, with the cold rain going in and the Easterly wind it took its toll, never mind thats fishing, see you in a couple of weeks m8

Comment

Working...
      X