Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview Lakes Open - Saturday 21st April 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview Lakes Open - Saturday 21st April 12

Not a lot to say today other than... Nev & Terry 'Topkit' gave us all a lesson in how to fish when its tough going... well done lads.

31... yes I said 31 anglers turned out today on a really nasty day... whats it going to be like when the weather warms up, anyway we fished the two lakes and canal 1 and 4, here is the result.

1st Nev 'The Draw Bag' Groves 133.12 peg 18 Moorhen
    2nd Terry 'The Topkit' King 93.9 peg 22 Heron
    3rd Rob 'F1' Patrick 65.14 peg 10 Moorhen
    4th John Harris 62.0 peg 16 Moorhen
    5th Matt Davis 61.12 peg 50 Canal 1
    6th Ian 'Just Ian' 60.14 peg 38 Heron
    7th Francis Porter 60.2 peg 4 Moorhen
    8th 'Fordy' 59.6 peg 39 Heron

Trev won the back canal with 40+lb, well done mate.

Well done lads, the top two superstars were way ahead but the next six... it was so... so close.
    Tip of the day... the F1's seem to be in the corners by 10 and 14 on Moorhen... chase em down... and bag up.

See you soon, don't think I can make Wednesday... so see you all next sunny Saturday... we all hope.

Corky1

welldone nev nice weight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by jason elwell View Post
      welldone nev nice weight

cheers Jason......it was a good draw & on the day,didn`t take much working out where the fish were !...i didn`t fish to the island by the way !

Comment

Working...
      X