Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fishermans Knockout @ Hawford Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishermans Knockout @ Hawford Bridge

Sunday 22nd April.
    Windy with showers.
    Reddings Pool - scramble

1/ J.McGann 41-3-8 Pellet & pole
    2/ T.Williams 36-0-8 pellet & pole
    3/ C.Thompson 35-3 pellet and pole
    4/ T.Baker 33-5-8
    5/ A.Mills 31-5
    6/ S.Harris 25-9
    7/ D.Morgan 24-11
    8/ S.Woods 22-1
    9/ D.Marum 20-5
    10/ B.Brown 18-9-8
    11/ J.Parker 15-11
    12/ T.Hougham 12-15
    A.Tudor DNW
    D.Stokes DNW
    L.Butler DNW
    15 fished
    Total weight caught 317-15
    Steve
    Up the Villa

were fish up in water or on deck steve only i have a match there soon an was told the carp are really small an was wonderin if they were competing for bait on surface?

Comment

Carpcrazy
      As the water was cold there weren't many fish up in the water. I caught all my 25-9 on the deck. I wasted 2 hours trying corn and a darker 4mm hook pellet but coaught after changing to a lighter coloured hookbait pellet. I was drawn opposite the back of the lodge the bottom here runs deeper the further out you go. I would recommend that you start off in about 6ft of water and try to get them closer as the match goes on. I ended up on top2 +3. I had a couple on the maggot feeder at the start.They didnt tend to come into the margins during the match. I hope that the water is a bit warmer when you fish it and that they might be up in the water. Sizes range from bout 2oz to bout 5lb was biggest i saw during weigh in.
      Steve
      Up the Villa

Comment

cheers steve your a goodun.........

Comment

Working...
        X