Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview Lakes Open result for sunday april 22nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview Lakes Open result for sunday april 22nd

hi,
    as Smithys match group were on the 2 lakes,the open was condemmed....no.a bit harsh...confined to the canals....i was joking about being condemmed,due to saturdays poor weights. the canals will come back to life once again,when the water warms up.when the sun is out,the fish are chasing each other round & when the hail & wind comes,they swim round in large shoals.... not easy to catch.
    anyway..i was brought down to earth after saturday`s result...Terry Homer gave me a seeing to off the next peg on canal 2..see the result.

19 anglers fished canals 2 / 3 & 4.
    result.

1st.....Terry King........88-4.............peg 93 canal 4
    2nd....Terry Homer......84-14...........peg 61 canal 2
    3rd.....Billy Hill............51-0.............peg 87 canal 4
    4th.....Nev (me) Groves..45-5..........peg 63 canal 2..(far inferior peg than 61 lol)
    5th.....Andy Newton....43-10............peg 76 canal 3..could have caught more,but only fished half the match due to a hangover !
    6th.....Pete Cole.........42-0.............peg 56 canal 2.

anyway..iv`e heard its gonna be 25 degrees next weekend,so the fishing should be spiffing....

You should hope,12deg...

Comment

are you questioning my integrity ?....... i saw this written down,right next to next saturdays winning lottery numbers... lol
      there has to be hope in everyones life...

Comment

just as REGAIN FOR MEN.

Comment

Working...
        X