Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview Lakes Open - Saturday 28th April 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview Lakes Open - Saturday 28th April 12

With a nice cafe, great breakfast, Lakes & Canals full of fish, good solid pegs... if not tell Keith, he will fix them, plenty of space and yes... loads of friendly anglers.... thats WHY the place is stacked out man ... 35... yes 35 anglers turned out today to fish on the 2 x Lakes & Canal's 1,3 and 4... see loads of space ... we needed it today... well some did, and others... well others go for a early cuppa
    Right, down to business... could the Canals compete... or would the Lakes run away with the top places.

The Result

1st Nev 'The Fish Finder' Groves 91.10 peg 38 Heron
    2nd Andy Newton 79.14 peg 18 Moorhen
    3rd Jake 'Son Of Corky' 78.2 peg 48 Canal 1
    4th Stan Davies 70.13 peg 6 Moorhen
    5th Francis 'Consistant' Porter 69.2 peg 95 Canal 4
    6th G Skarba 65.3 peg 70 Canal 3

How about that then... yes is the answer... Canals can compete. Well done Nev, great result from that peg, I now you wasn't that confident when you drew it but we all new 'The Fish Finder' would catch a few, Jake... I know he's my lad but that was also a great result, pushing Andy that close and I know Andy would agree Peg 18 would be the favoured peg on the day... well done son
    Well done to all the top 6, it was a close match
    Its well good that the turnouts are still growing on a Saturday... keep it up all, still plenty of room though... 40 is the next goal ... when it warms up I think that will be easy on.

Just a note, don't forget the Sunday Open and also I will be down on Wednesday, Keith said a few cabin folk are down, 12 ish, they will fish the open so it may be worth bunking a day off to fish... could be a good turnout.

Thanks to Nev and Andy for helping Keith with the weigh in again and again and again... see even our top flight anglers help out, cheers lads.

See you all very, very soon... yipheeeeee

Corky1

What a fantastic day!..accept weather...

Comment

super super nev welldone
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by jason elwell View Post
        super super nev welldone
        cheers Jason....Chris is right,i didn`t fancy it..however,forever changing my feeding pattern,kept the bites coming. see you there again soon i hope ?.

roll on summer !

Comment

i'll come and have another crack when warms up but i won last two saturdays at boldings so it will be hard to drag me away from there for a bit
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

i'll come and have another crack when warms up but i won last two saturdays at boldings so it will be hard to drag me away from there for a bit
            All rite jase we fishing willow at boldings next Sunday any ideas mate

Comment

pm mate m lane

Comment

pm mate m lane
                Club match looming Elwell......spill the beans
                [COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=7][SIZE=5]Elwell Floats[/SIZE]
                [SIZE=4]Never Miss A Bite![/SIZE][/SIZE]
                [url]www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk[/url]

Comment

no pm wotsaton lmao
                  Originally posted by wotsaton? View Post
                  Club match looming Elwell......spill the beans

Comment

no pm wotsaton lmao
                    Git
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=7][SIZE=5]Elwell Floats[/SIZE]
                    [SIZE=4]Never Miss A Bite![/SIZE][/SIZE]
                    [url]www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
                    X