Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview Lakes Open - Wednesday 2nd May 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview Lakes Open - Wednesday 2nd May 2012

Although today was dry the fishing was a little tough, 12 of us fished, Keith pegged 2 x 4 sections on Moorhen and 1 x section on Heron, Heron had a few pleasure anglers on there but we all had plenty of space.
    Some anglers caught from the off, catching steady all day... BUT some of us didn't get a bite for the first few hours, I don't know why but 15,17 and 19 was the slow pegs today.
    Ok... lets see the result.

1st Andy Bruton 99.6 peg 9 Moorhen
    2nd John Bagley 75.14 peg 12 Moorhen (Section Winner)
    3rd Barry 'Wills Mate' 70.1 peg 5 Moorhen (Section Winner)
    4th Jon Cook 65.3 peg 29 Heron (Section Winner)
    5th Harry 54.10 peg 27 Heron
    6th B ? 'Cabin Man' 54.8 peg 36 Heron
    7th Me 'Corky1' 47.14 peg 17 Moorhen
    8th Birdy 'Cabin Man' 44.0 peg 39 Heron
    9th Greggs 'Cabin Man' 37.0 peg 15 Moorhen
    10th J Houghton 20.0 peg 19 Moorhen

Well done Andy, unlucky, just short of another ton, well done John... he felt better after the match... we had to redraw and he drew peg 15 fisrt... I bet he felt well good when he saw what peg 15 weighted.
    Well done all, nice number of anglers for a Wednesday... keep it up lads. I can't make next week but I will be down the week after.

Ok, Hillview will be running a Open Match on Bank Holiday Monday, you have three chances to fish this weekend, Saturday, Sunday and Monday... I will be down Saturday and Monday... I hope the weather stays fine.

See you all soon.

Corky1
Working...
X