Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview Lakes Open - Saturday 5th May 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview Lakes Open - Saturday 5th May 2012

28 turned up today, we fished on the 2 x Lakes and Canal 3 & 4... Nev was there as normal but Magnum PI aka Lee Richards turned up to give Nev a run for is money, we all hoped they would both draw the Canals... and they did ... was it possible to beat the guys... all we all needed was to draw a half decent peg on the Lakes and push them all the way to the all out... Chris... Chris... wake up, this is Nev and Lee, sorry folks I must have dreaming then for a second.
    The two superstars gave us all a lesson today, in how to catch on only half decent pegs on the Canals and make us mere mortals feel week and helpless ... or could one... the meat master take there scalps, well Lees anyway

THE RESULT.......

1st Andy 'The Meat Master' Bruton 93.0 peg 2 Moorhen
    2nd Lee 'Magnum PI' Richards 86.0 peg 81 Canal 3
    3rd Nev 'The 1' Groves 83.2 peg 93 Canal 4 (or will it be No:2 if Lee turns up again )
    4th Trevor Chalk 79.6 peg 15 Moorhen
    5th Howard 'The Card' Green 77.6 peg 4 Moorhen
    6th Harry 'The Gent' 72.4 peg 12 Moorhen

Well done Nev & Lee but a big well done to Andy... that was a great win from peg 2, Trev you must have had a mega last hour and Howard and Harry, unlucky lads, it was still a close match overall though.
    It didn't fish great but due to all the rain and how cold its been we all had a few fish, lets hope, please the weather turns soon.

Next open is Sunday and it should be dry and then Monday... I think its still worth the trip down even though we will be rained on again, a southerly wind may help a little, anyway hope to see a few there.

I can't do the next two Wednesday's... dope... so I hope I draw on fish Monday... fingers crossed.

Corky1
Working...
X