Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tyseley canal open kings road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyseley canal open kings road

Still not fishing right with only a few skimmers caught on the stretch, small roach seemed to be the main fish and Wayne shippley got them going on the squatt on the far bank,second went to a first time visiter gary harris,then mal howard.
    Only 9 turned out due to a lot of our local boys fishing carp pools, it should be back to normal next week.
    Thanks to those who turned up.

1st...W. Shippley...4lb...8oz.....0dr....peg.4
    2nd...G.Harris.......3lb...2oz...11dr....peg.12
    3rd...M.Howard.....3lb...0oz.....0dr....peg.6
    4th...L.Davis.........2lb..12oz....9dr....peg.10
    5th...B.Barton.......2lb...8oz.....0dr....peg.3

next match sunday 13/5/2012 pools £12 including £2 peg fee

Originally posted by golden hand View Post
    Still not fishing right with only a few skimmers caught on the stretch, small roach seemed to be the main fish and Wayne shippley got them going on the squatt on the far bank,second went to a first time visiter gary harris,then mal howard.
    Only 9 turned out due to a lot of our local boys fishing carp pools, it should be back to normal next week.
    Thanks to those who turned up.

1st...W. Shippley...4lb...8oz.....0dr....peg.4
    2nd...G.Harris.......3lb...2oz...11dr....peg.12
    3rd...M.Howard.....3lb...0oz.....0dr....peg.6
    4th...L.Davis.........2lb..12oz....9dr....peg.10
    5th...B.Barton.......2lb...8oz.....0dr....peg.3

next match sunday 13/5/2012 pools £12 including £2 peg fee
    Brian ,
    Good start to matches , weather still not good , will only get better , it seems to be the same all over the place .

Gary s

Comment

Brian is the L Davis the Legend that is Lloyd ??
      If so great to see him Out & about
      Colin

Comment

no colin sorry mate its not lloyd, its lee davis hes a legend he told me so lol

Comment

Some how i didnt think it would be !!
          I know he was not well & not been seen for a while ,He is Knocking on a bit !!
          Colin

Comment

no colin sorry mate its not lloyd, its lee davis hes a legend he told me so lol
            brian them spare sections you wanted off me have now go up in price. ps i said leg end not legend lol

lee davis.

Comment

lol sorry lee had to be said, but dont knock yourself down mate, hows the arm today

Comment

lol sorry lee had to be said, but dont knock yourself down mate, hows the arm today
                arm kin hurts mind you the 6 valium pills are good lol. but the 8 pain killers are not much cop never mind accupunture tomorrow and a massage by a very fit bird makes the pain almost worth while.

Comment

Working...
                X