Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview Lakes Open - Bank Holiday Monday 7th 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview Lakes Open - Bank Holiday Monday 7th 2012

What a shock, rain again, will we see any sun this year
    Only a few crazy match men turned out today, the Big Daddy... Nev was back down and Clarkie, Terry Topkit, Jake and the last few decided to fish a pegged match on Moorhen.
    It didn't fish to bad to be honest

The Result
    1st Nev 'Number 1' 118.6 peg 19
    2nd Gary Clarke 103.0 peg 2 (Section Winner)
    3rd Jake Cork 83.8 peg 7
    4th 'Me' Corky1 72.0 peg 17 (Section Winner)
    5th Steve 63.10 peg 9
    6th Terry 'Topkit' King 57.0 peg 5
    7th Aaron 42.0 peg 15
    8th Trev Hodges 40.0 peg 12

Nice one Nev, thanks to you winning I won the section unlucky Gaz a couple more fish but you still won your doller back.
    Thanks to all the above for turning up, at least we had a few fish some would have liked a few more

Nev... Jake said... your a bridge builder... chill man chill
    Hope you have a good day tomorrow, Nev is doing a article in Angling Times so keep your eyes open for it, he will sack up.

Cheers all

Corky1

Cheers Chris,
    i am gonna call your son Jackie from now on......with them big shoulders he has,he looks like he is wearing a dress,with padded shoulders ... lol.

i had a great day yesterday..the nice weather turned up & so did the fish.... i fished for about 5 hours,on and off & i must have had,approaching 150lb.....i fished peg 19 again & the skimmers & f1`s decided to turn up...along with 90-100lb of carp.
    lee was working on the canals too..clearing out the far side of canals 3 & 4...
    see ya saturday.

Comment

whens that gonna be in the AT.
      [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

next week ,so i am told .

Comment

Working...
        X