Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview Lakes Open - Saturday 12th May 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview Lakes Open - Saturday 12th May 2012

28 fished today, number one and number two turned up to take the honours and number two was looking to take the number one spot... one two, one two, testing... it was close... very close
    The match was held on the two Lakes and the back Canal, we just didn't know how it was going to fish... the result.

1st Nev 'Number one' 123.10 peg 32 Heron
    2nd Lee 'Number two' 119.0 peg 5 Moorhen
    3rd Neil Morgan 103.1 peg 89 Canal 4
    4th Francis 'Consistant' Porter 96.8 peg 19 Moorhen
    5th P. Weaver 96.6 peg 18 Moorhen
    6th Sean Wilson 80.14 peg 26 Heron
    7th Pete Cole 67.6 peg 35 Heron
    8th John Harris 65.0 peg 22 Heron

Well done Number one, close though, Nev caught loads of fish I think he had 60lb of small stuff, F1's and skimmers all from down each pallet, what a brill days fishing. Lee, on a Lake good job Canal 3 was'nt in you had more than you thought, just a few more fish Number two, always next week, well done
    Nice one again Francis a great result again, very very close, it was fish for fish all day and that last fish made the diffrence, I bet next door was well gutted when he lost his last fish.
    Also well done to Pete 35lb of skimmers made his weight up... and John... just if they had turned up a little sooner... unlucky matey.

Overall a good day, come on you top anglers, 'come and have a go if you think your hooks are strong enough' Number One and Two are ready to rumble... they are well on form, they have got Hillview well and truly sussed
    I won't be down Wednesday so see you all next week.

Corky1

Well done Neil Morgan an Sean Wilson!!!!! Me traveling partners done well there sure theyll tell me all about it next week everyone else on canal 4 knows how I feel watching Neil sack up every week

Comment

welldone nev
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

cheers Jason.

Comment

Working...
        X