Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

James Maude Linden Ac Hayfield Lakes Little Adams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Maude Linden Ac Hayfield Lakes Little Adams

James Maude Linden Ac Hayfield Lakes Little Adams.
    12th May 2012 (6hrs)

Weather: slightly over cast cold start to the day but some bouts of sunshine.

The Month of May when the Merry Men of Maude’s Marched on Mania.
    Hayfield Lakes and Little Adams was home to the former Fish-o-Mania finals, but with twenty two budding finalist in this the third match of the James Maude calendar and with already two different winners on past matches, could Kev Brown claw back his winning ways and make a challenged for his coveted title. To say this was going to be tough was no understatement 22 anglers on a 33 peg lake with four absentee’s means the margins would suffer. This venue favours the Pellet waggler up in the water and this was the tactic that proved to be successful for three of our top anglers who are very good pellet wag lads. The coveted title of Maude-o-Mania went to our newest member Julian Chadwick, Julian fished the Wag all day at distance on 8mm and feeding 8mm to accumulate a fantastic weight of 107lb-10oz from peg 32. Well Done Julian. Second place went to Shaun Green an angler who is the master of change and once Shaun had switched to the pellet wag he never looked back, a cracking bag of fish to take 96lb-4oz to the scales from peg 10 just missing out on top slot. Well done Shaun. The pressure was on Kev Brown to try and get some credibility back into his game, also hitting the wag at distance he amassed a weight of 57lb-10oz from peg 29. Well done Kev. As you can see by the weights the main field struggled to get bites but all caught fish, with last week’s Hero Nick Heath borrowing some maggots to get a bite and managed to bag himself a 0.2 ounce Perch to claim his three league points.
    The results are as follows:
    Julian Chadwick 107lb-10oz peg 32
    Shaun Green 96lb-4oz peg 10
    Kev brown 57lb-10oz peg 29
    Dave Sewell 35lb-12oz peg 33
    Kyle Wood 34lb-5oz peg 3
    Terry Cheeseman 28lb-3oz peg 17
    Terry Wiggins 27lb-15oz peg 11
    Paul Skeldon 26lb-12oz peg 8
    Brian Cox 26lb-1 peg 15
    Dave Lilliman 25lb-10oz peg 18
    Billy Harrison 21lb-1oz peg 19
    Pete Jackson 20lb-11oz peg 28
    Ian Carr 18lb-8oz peg 14
    Paul Davies 17lb-7oz peg 22
    Pete Lambert 11lb-3oz peg 4
    Sean Hanrahan 9lb-7oz peg 26
    Lenny Burton 8lb-3oz peg 13
    Johnny Evans 5lb peg 25
    Tony Smith 2lb-10oz peg 6
    Alan Slack 2lb-9oz peg 24
    Andy Topham 13oz peg 21
    Nick Heath 2oz peg 31

All Anglers must weight to gain league points.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Next Match 19th May Janson’s Fishery
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

billy can you email me the photo you did yesterday please mate [email protected]
    [COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE]><((((?>><((((?>[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000FF"]K.P.C[/COLOR][/SIZE] ><((((?>><((((?>

Comment

Originally posted by julianmc View Post
      billy can you email me the photo you did yesterday please mate [email protected]
      Will do mate, great win yesterday giving Mr Brown a run for his money.

><((((?>

Comment

nice write Billy. not a fair venue mate needed to draw wagg peg . only 16 pegs in it. peg for peg no chance!!!! bring on jansons at least chance to catch some fish. regards wiggy

Comment

Hi Wiggy, yes mate looking forward to Janson's, you know its tough when a man like Lambo struggles. IMO all the fish had moved into the centre of the lake, so a big chuck with the wagg was on the cards but not for us numptys pegged in the corners.
          See you Saturday mate.

><((((?>

Comment

Bang on report Bill . was always going to be hard for the lads in the corners, Nathan said you did not want a corner and he was dead on, suprising that one or two more who had the chance to fish the waggler did not , everyone could see that thats the method that was catching , saying that its down to preferences and I know some of the lads do not like waggler fishing. Anyway roll on Saturday hopefully we will all have a few fish , pity Nick would not let you take that photo with that monster perch. lol
            [B]I only work ,drink and fish , I wish I could fish and drink as much as I work :D[/B]

Comment

Originally posted by LINDEN A C View Post
              Bang on report Bill . was always going to be hard for the lads in the corners, Nathan said you did not want a corner and he was dead on, suprising that one or two more who had the chance to fish the waggler did not , everyone could see that thats the method that was catching , saying that its down to preferences and I know some of the lads do not like waggler fishing. Anyway roll on Saturday hopefully we will all have a few fish , pity Nick would not let you take that photo with that monster perch. lol
              Cheers Shaun, yes mate strange that the guys didn't chuck the wag out thought JJ might have had a go.

Nick only sings when he's winning LOL. Hope he keeps it up a perch like that could get him covered in Orange.

><((((?>

Comment

Originally posted by weldec View Post
                Cheers Shaun, yes mate strange that the guys didn't chuck the wag out thought JJ might have had a go.

Nick only sings when he's winning LOL. Hope he keeps it up a perch like that could get him covered in Orange.

Definately got ORANGE wrote all over it , bit early for mind games but if it helps get the shirt then so be it , youve never had the shirt have you Bill ?????
                [B]I only work ,drink and fish , I wish I could fish and drink as much as I work :D[/B]

Comment

Originally posted by LINDEN A C View Post
                  Definately got ORANGE wrote all over it , bit early for mind games but if it helps get the shirt then so be it , youve never had the shirt have you Bill ?????
                  Shaun, I find it very hard and at times very intolerable to contemplate the very thought of participating in the English language that contains the word Orange. Could it be that I'am on the Orange network and I cannot for the life of me get a good signal at Boldings, I have often considered changing to O2 but this may lead to me wearing an outrageous shirt with the anagram of HANG C on it. It is very kind an considerate of our fellow anglers to wear the coveted shirt on our behalf and long may it reign, but in answer to your question ????????????.

><((((?>

Comment

Top read again Billy.

Cracking win for Julian and bad luck to Shaun who just missed out.

Could we fish Big Adams at Hayfield next time? 49 pegs and on a mutch bigger lake could make it a much fairer match.

See you Saturday.

Best Wishes
                    Kev
                    Last edited by Kevin Brown; 15 May 2012, 08:09 PM. Reason: error

Comment

great report billy
                      ><((((?>><((((?>[COLOR="blue"][SIZE="6"][B]JAMES MAUDE ANGLING CLUB [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]><((((?>><((((?> [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5

Comment

Working...
                      X