Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

S. Jones A.C Wyatts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S. Jones A.C Wyatts.

The first outing of the new campaign for the Jones's mob and what better venue to start at than the prolific Wyatts pool at Cob House..
    Hopes were high for a good match, with favourable temperatures and nice breeze and most importantly it had stopped raining !!
    First call was the Mayfly cafe for a good breakfast and then a visit to the shop for a top up of pellets.
    Now the main business of the day could begin... Baggin''

A good draw (peg 30) put me under pressure to produce the goods and after a slow first hour on the pellet a change to the maggot in the margins started to put fish in the net at a steady rate and as the wind increased in the last 2 hours the peg got stronger and stronger and fish followed fish.
    A few problems with ducks gathering to pick up someones floating corn and pellets and spooking the fish meant the odd quiet spell but all in all a good match for me.
    Dave williams (P26) stuck to his guns and fished the paste over pellets to catch fish steadily all match for a well earned 2nd overall.
    Dobbo had a rare good match and managed to keep busy for the duration for a fine 3rd..
    All of the 20 anglers caught with a lowest weight of 40lb

1, C Bagnall 192lb
    2, D Williams 134lb 9oz
    3, D Dobson 127lb 14oz
    4, T Hodgkiss 126lb 10oz
    5, C Hodgkiss 121lb 15oz
    6, A Cuss 116lb 9oz.

Next stop Folly pool at Riddings...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Fantastic weights as usual !!
    Colin

Comment

still drawing them flyers drawbags baggy well done great weight watch out because the beast from bloxwich east andy cussbags is in top bagging form

Comment

I can't deny it was a good draw riga, I probably should nave beat my P.B but I messed about in the first hour trying to make the pellet work at 4mtr. other than that it was a good match.
        Andy did well (Thanks to some off field coaching)... as is the norm with Cob house everyone went home happy.

Carl.

Comment

Nice little write-up Carl.... it's like the old days, lmao
          Well done mate
          [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Cheers Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by carlbags View Post
              cheers phil.
              i hope your gunna put the results on everytime you have a match drawbag lmao

Comment

I will make a proper effort this year.. as i'm the only one in the club that can actually write...

Carl.

Comment

Working...
                X