Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

James Maude Linden Ac Janson’s Fishery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Maude Linden Ac Janson’s Fishery

James Maude Linden Ac Janson’s Fishery
    Saturday 19th May 2012 (5hrs)

Weather: Early morning rain, clearing by mid-day, with very cold North Easterly winds.

Well with the European cup on its way back to England and with the Olympic flame touching down at Lands End, the countdown is well and truly on. You could be forgiven if your mind was elsewhere, but the James Maude Linden Ac lads had other things to prepare for, the build up to the first of three matches at the prolific Janson’s Fishery always fills the lads with great anticipation as the winner can come from any peg. Always a very warm and friendly welcome from Jacquie and Andy who run this superb fishery was preceded by all the pre-match banter and preparations with that taken care of and the early morning appetites fulfilled, there was plenty of positive banter around the draw bag, with itching hands at the prospect of a winning peg and the chance to climb upon the winner’s podium. So who will be first out of the blocks at the gun and who will be firing blanks. Well as the whistle was blown to commence this fascinating match elastics were being tested from the off, with the fish backing off from the 25 candidates for the coveted title, a busy lake with a cold wind chill could knock the weights down plus the onset of the spawning season upon us. But one man who stood up to the test was a new winner again this season fourth match and four different winners, top of the podium after fishing from peg 11 catching at a steady pace was Dave Lilliman, Dave fished maggot and fed casters and hemp to the island taking 68lb-1oz to the scales. Well done Dave. Second place on the podium went to peg 33 and Terry Wiggins with just under three pound less taking 65lb-3oz. Well done Terry. After being sat on the Perch last week Nick Heath peg 29 made amends taking 58lb-12oz onto the rostrum for third. Well done Nick.
    Only one DNW Doggy Davies firing blanks from peg 27.
    The results are as follows:
    Dave Lilliman 68lb-1oz peg 11
    Terry Wiggins 65lb-3oz peg 33
    Nick Heath 58lb-12oz peg 29
    Ian Carr 50lb-14oz peg 32
    Kev Brown 43lb-10oz peg 7
    Gary Butcher 43lb-6oz peg 22
    Shaun Green 41lb-14oz peg 4
    Julian Chadwick 38lb-4oz peg 10
    Paul Skeldon 37lb-10oz peg 1
    Pete Jackson 37lb-7oz peg 30
    Dave Sewell 33lb-12oz peg 13
    Johnny Evans 32lb-4oz peg 26
    Sean Hanrahan 31lb-10oz peg 38
    Brian Cox 31lb-3oz peg 5
    Lenny Burton 26lb-12oz peg 36
    Dave Johnson 26lb peg 2
    Pete Lambert 25lb -12oz peg16
    Andy Topham 24lb-9oz peg 14
    Tony Smith 19lb-3oz peg 8
    Billy Harrison 14lb-10oz peg 39
    Lawrence Butcher 14lb-3oz peg 35
    Terry Cheeseman 10lb-4oz peg 24
    Alan Slack 9lb-3oz peg 20
    Dean Collingham 9lb peg 18
    Paul Davies DNW peg 27

All anglers must weigh to gain league points.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Next match Saturday 26th May 2012 Makins Phase 1 Lakes 2a & 2b
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

well fished by all accounts dave,,,lots of foul hookers for us all,not one of our best day at one of my fave fisheries,,big thanks to jaquie and andy for patching me up after breaking me pole and it going straight in me finger end
    Sean Hanrahan

Comment

Originally posted by thetrickytree View Post
      well fished by all accounts dave,,,lots of foul hookers for us all,not one of our best day at one of my fave fisheries,,big thanks to jaquie and andy for patching me up after breaking me pole and it going straight in me finger end
      Hoping not to have to use being injured as an excuse for not winning this weekend Sean, I'm sure I'm due a win
      Nick Heath
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]You are only as good as your last mistake[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
      X