Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

I.M.G vs Bude Bay Pirates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I.M.G vs Bude Bay Pirates

ROUND 1. Inter club Match. (Ilfracombe home match)

Lake veiw, Morchard Road.

Ilfracombe match group vs Bude bay pirates

1st Nealson Jefferys...48lb 4oz. (ILF)

2nd Kevin Wilton...44lb 9oz.(ILF)

3rd John Lisle...43lb 8oz.(ILF)

Section winners:-

1...Barry Lee...41lb 2oz. (ILF)

2...Natahan Underwood...32lb.(BUDE)

3...Simon Allen...28lb 10oz.(BUDE)

4...Archie Hill...30lb 8oz.(BUDE)

Results from round 1..

Ilfracombe 126 points.

Bude Bay 84 points...

Round two will be on Bude Canal on September 30th.
    [FONT="Arial Black"]BAZZA LEE ILFRACOMBE MATCH GROUP[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Better get down there for some practise then baz!

Comment

Well done to you boys !!!! Hopefully pull the difference back on the canal !!!

Comment

yes mate im shore we will get down there for a bash on the wag!!! before the match.

Have started to like going down there last few years, done ok with some slabs coming out. Shame us dont have a club match down there too, nice to go more than once.
        [FONT="Arial Black"]BAZZA LEE ILFRACOMBE MATCH GROUP[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Hiya Baz, did you get the p.m. I sent you regarding our latest trip to stafford moor? More money winging its way back to the midlands!!! I won tanners, my one mate was 4th overall and my other oppo was 2nd in the silvers so it was a nice few days down in Dolton, pity you couldn't make it down. May do a couple of days down viaduct september,tight lines matey.

Comment

no mate didnt get your PM.... sounds like you had a cracking time big g!!! well done matey, worth the trip down then. sorry been busy and couldnt get over to stafford, wedding plans etc..... will be more on the bank starting from july!! try and get some points on our summer league! did quite well on first and only going to miss one match this year so lets hope i can improve this summer and atleast frame!! thats my aim this year....

Comment

Congrats with the wedding baz. I've no idea where the p.m. I sent you went to!!! Maybe if you look on my page it's probably still on there..

Comment

Working...
              X