Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

blodings fisho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blodings fisho

any news from boldings yet
    Last edited by jason elwell; 9 June 2012, 08:55 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

I think Mark (magic) Johnson won with 112lbs Grant Allbut was 2nd again with 80 + & Kieron Rich was 3rd with 75lb
    It fished suprisingly hard .
    Colin

Comment

thanks col
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

its a pleasure Jason
        Colin

Comment

It did fish really hard I was peg13 hawthorns I had 36lb I think it was won with 60 something pounds a very hard day

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
            I think Mark (magic) Johnson won with 112lbs Grant Allbut was 2nd again with 80 + & Kieron Rich was 3rd with 75lb
            It fished suprisingly hard .
            Well done magic, quality angler and a decent bloke. Hope he does well in the final

Comment

Didn't you try for a ticket jase?
              Real men fish rivers

Comment

Clive Wright won Oak by a mile with 49lbs not many had much more than 25lbs
                the pegging didnt help it was a bit strange Darren Cox was top weight on his bank but his 10 peg section was won from a Different pool !!
                Colin

Comment

Clive Wright won Oak by a mile with 49lbs not many had much more than 25lbs
                  the pegging didnt help it was a bit strange Darren Cox was top weight on his bank but his 10 peg section was won from a Different pool !!
                  I'm sorry, but if that is the case then something should be done about it, how can you you have a section on 2 different lakes?? anglers spend a lot of money travelling to these events, I would be fuming to be honest!!
                  Double Ton

Comment

no john have past few years and wasted money on angling trust it fished better today but we had loads of space i won with 156lbs off chestnut 32

Comment

Makes me chuckle when I see 112lbs wins.... 80lbs + 2nd and 75lbs for 3rd but it fished hard!!!....crickey some matches on the Avon are won with 6lb on a good day!!

Comment

totally different matches though rjays you would probably work harder for 6lbs on avon than 112lbs at boldings

Comment

Originally posted by Matt1979 View Post
                          I'm sorry, but if that is the case then something should be done about it, how can you you have a section on 2 different lakes?? anglers spend a lot of money travelling to these events, I would be fuming to be honest!!
                          Matt i fully agree with your comments !!
                          there are about 13 pools on Boldings so there should be No need to split any 10 peg section over 2 pools
                          Recently @ The qualifier in Norfolk 20 Anglers drew on 2 pools that were 8 miles from the main venue.
                          the pegging on a few of these matches leaves a lot to be desired
                          Bad pegging has ruined many matches over the years .
                          Colin

Comment

Matt i fully agree with your comments !!
                            there are about 13 pools on Boldings so there should be No need to split any 10 peg section over 2 pools
                            Recently @ The qualifier in Norfolk 20 Anglers drew on 2 pools that were 8 miles from the main venue.
                            the pegging on a few of these matches leaves a lot to be desired
                            Bad pegging has ruined many matches over the years .
                            For some reason I have seen it too many times this year col, big matches pegged badly especially fisho qualifiers!
                            I can except drawing bad areas etc etc but knowing you can still be competive in a tight section is what keeps you focused on making a bit of cash back to at least cover your days fishing.
                            It only puts anglers off going back to that venue the following year, I seriously think that the venues and the pegging has to be looked at at the end of this series.
                            I hate having a pop at the sport I love but common sense has to prevail.
                            Double Ton

Comment

Working...
                            X