Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hillview open result for sunday june 10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hillview open result for sunday june 10th

hi ,
    20 anglers turned up today,all expecting it to rain...i told them it wouldn`t !
    great to see some welsh lads again...always nice to see them...we always have a good crack when they are in town...mind you,,cant go too far with taking the p....they brought along Steve Ayres...the welsh giant...he must ne 7 foot tall....his forearm is bigger than my thigh.....jolly nice bloke !
    anyway..all 4 canals awaited us today....5 on each ,so the weights should have been well up.
    result.

1st...Howard Green (wales)............131-0.....peg 92 canal 4.
    2nd..Nige Seabright.......................111-12...peg 47.canal 1
    3rd..Glyn Reynolds (wales)..............99-8......peg 89 canal 4
    4th..G Skarba...............................88-0......peg 45 canal 1
    5th..N Groves.(welsh worshiper).......84-13....peg 64 canal 2
    6th..Nobby Clarke..........................84-6......peg 53 canal 1

cant understand it..i caught my weight in the first 3 hours....then,just like switching the light off,i could not get a bite....1 small carp with 5 minutes to go,is all i caught in the last 2 1/2 hours....gutted...mind you,i did spank Gaylagher off the next peg......whoops...i meant `beat`....i think he would have preferred me to have spanked him lol.
    the match was over & it was all on to the card table.....chase the ace is a right laugh....the honours were evenly split between england & wales...giant Steve & myself reached both finals & honours were even...i look forward to next sunday,as the welsh are there again. you cant beat Hillview..keith is sound,the payout is well spread..the company amazing....every time i drive down the motorway,it`s like floating up to heaven.
    see ya there.
    Nev.
    Last edited by 2 METRES; 11 June 2012, 08:21 AM.

being spanked off the next peg, i think it was a case of a superior angler on an inferior peg,or is it the other way round ???.

Comment

Brian you just like the spanking! If your lucky.
      out of darkness cometh light

Comment

only if you gimp up!!!!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 METRES View Post
          hi ,
          20 anglers turned up today,all expecting it to rain...i told them it wouldn`t !
          great to see some welsh lads again...always nice to see them...we always have a good crack when they are in town...mind you,,cant go too far with taking the p....they brought along Steve Ayres...the welsh giant...he must ne 7 foot tall....his forearm is bigger than my thigh.....jolly nice bloke !
          anyway..all 4 canals awaited us today....5 on each ,so the weights should have been well up.
          result.

1st...Howard Green (wales)............131-0.....peg 92 canal 4.
          2nd..Nige Seabright.......................111-12...peg 47.canal 1
          3rd..Glyn Reynolds (wales)..............99-8......peg 89 canal 4
          4th..G Skarba...............................88-0......peg 45 canal 1
          5th..N Groves.(welsh worshiper).......84-13....peg 64 canal 2
          6th..Nobby Clarke..........................84-6......peg 53 canal 1

cant understand it..i caught my weight in the first 3 hours....then,just like switching the light off,i could not get a bite....1 small carp with 5 minutes to go,is all i caught in the last 2 1/2 hours....gutted...mind you,i did spank Gaylagher off the next peg......whoops...i meant `beat`....i think he would have preferred me to have spanked him lol.
          the match was over & it was all on to the card table.....chase the ace is a right laugh....the honours were evenly split between england & wales...giant Steve & myself reached both finals & honours were even...i look forward to next sunday,as the welsh are there again. you cant beat Hillview..keith is sound,the payout is well spread..the company amazing....every time i drive down the motorway,it`s like floating up to heaven.
          see ya there.
          Nev.
          Thats why u caught so well nev, bri spare peg gaylegher next door

Comment

all i want from the rest of my life is to aspire to the dizzying heights of fordy's waist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comment

Working...
            X