Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview weds 13th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview weds 13th June

The weather man got it all wrong and a lovely sunny day ensued for the 7 that turned up. We decided to hold a pegged down match on Heron as there was a big club match on the canals, unfortunately none could match my skill at the drawbag as I ended up in another cushy corner peg with a warm wind blowing into it. Full of F1s that were so big I had to hold between my legs to unhook them, lovely big skimmers and loads of even lovelier big muntery things!

Top 4 were:
    1st Trev Chalk 167 12oz, peg 15
    2nd Steve Juliff 97lb, peg 18
    3rd Harry Brotherton, 94lb 12oz, peg 9
    4th John C, 83lb, peg 6

That's me signing off till next march as the Rivers open up on Sat, so good luck to all you proper commercial chaps, and see u next march!

Tara

TC

Back to normality Saturday Trev.
    There will be a few that will be glad you are going back on Rivers mate
    Keep me posted on the form of the Rivers mate
    I am determined to have a few cracks @ it this year .
    Colin

Comment

blimey...Trevos Traitorelli signs off with a match win & the highest weight so far this year...well done... just remember,,when you come back......Moorhen is 1 - 20...not Heron...... i know...,got a bit excited i guess lol

see you when the rivers are flooded,
      good luck.
      nev.

Comment

Sorry I meant Moorhen I should know by now!
        From the amount of rain on its way I might be back sooner rather than later!

Col- if it's on this weekend, now is the time to come- water on, should be a good lump match can't wait!

cheers

Comment

Working...
        X